[FilterScript] WazzUp's Admin System. WazAdmin (VIP system, Anti Jetpack) .::New version::.

??

pawn Код:
if(pInfo[id][WazzAdmLevel] > pInfo[playerid][WazzAdminLevel]) return ....
This is correct.

Guys Where i Use it i Have what name i use it in folder ! in txt what i use it and nice Work! :S

Very nice job you have done there I hope you make another version with more cmds

Thanks guys i'll do next version with more commands

Updated version 2.3 search in first post

Great system of administration. Perhaps use it in my server respetandote in the credits.

Thanks

Thanks For 1,000 watch and more download 180 download.

Tomorrow will have a version 2.5 update... With 2nd rcon system and more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xganyx
Посмотреть сообщение
Tomorrow will have a version 2.5 update... With 2nd rcon system and more...
Wow, nice job!

Download...

OK. Thank you for your idea I'll do it in next version 2.6

Expecting version 2.6 in 2 more week... Any more comments ? (Sorry i'm don't speak english very well)

I have a problem. When I type the password the first time to register, when I leave the server and join again, I can't login because it says the password is incorrect, although it's actually correct. And I noticed that inside scriptfiles/WazAdmin/users the file nameuser.ini is empty, there is no data about password, admin level ecc.
I'm experiencing this problem with every admin system please help!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by belfa96
Посмотреть сообщение
I have a problem. When I type the password the first time to register, when I leave the server and join again, I can't login because it says the password is incorrect, although it's actually correct. And I noticed that inside scriptfiles/WazAdmin/users the file nameuser.ini is empty, there is no data about password, admin level ecc.
I'm experiencing this problem with every admin system please help!!
I am facing the same problem.
Filterscipt owner please fix this, I am requesting you to fix this because i liked your this work and want to continue with this only.

Hi.
This is a great admin system.
I have one problem.
When i make someone admin he gets it, but when he get off the server, the player with that ID (admin who got off the server) gets the admin...
Pls help.

Sorry guys. I will fix that soon...

U still there,this is a nice script!!!