Best SA-MP script? Best scripters?

Quote:
Originally Posted by мυ∂υℓ_вacнα
View Post
Agreed : i like [ Zh3r0 - ****** -GamerX ]
Yaaa!!! GamerX Roc! I thing hiddos best scriptor to!

Now seriously: Obviously Slice (His new stuff rocks) and ******.

Quote:
Originally Posted by king_hual
View Post
Yaaa!!! GamerX Roc! I thing hiddos best scriptor to!

Now seriously: Obviously Slice (His new stuff rocks) and ******.
fuuuuuu :=<

Edit: Pretty interesting how only the active people are praised. Haven't seen Garsino in here, and last time there was a topic like this one his name wus spammed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh
View Post
Epic Roleplay.
I agree, Epic Roleplay is the best you should check it out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyjahl
View Post
I think the best SA-MP script will go to Epic Roleplay. Not just because they made it, but you can tell they took there time into it. And all scripters are diffrent so i don't have a Favorite or best script in my mind.
I second this comment.

After seeing there work for myself, I can honestly say that they have the most unique and favorable script known to man (or, shall I say, known to most).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo*
View Post
the next generation community have a great script...made from scratch i believe, their scripters are great..
Also, if not incorrect, the Next Generation Gaming sa-mp server was made off of the gamemode The Godfather, of which was one of, or the first, roleplay script / released roleplay script made. Next Generation gaming simply added several more features.

I do not think Next Generation Gaming has a good script, I mean, they have plenty of good features alot of people would want, but I haven't seen one unique feature on there I have seen on other servers (counting the ones made from scratch).

This is probably because I haven't been on Next Generation for ages, but, then again, when I was last on their updates weren't something I looked forward to.

I think the Crazybobs scripter must be good too...
His name is mr.x or something

My one is

Zombie Apocalypse - Scripted by Roel from scratch

XPORTAL - Development

XPORTAL RP - Development

Scripters:

Roel

Y_Less

Kitten

Shadowdog - From XPORTAL

Favorite Script:

Elegant Roleplay - By me (not released)

Favorite Scripter:

Me

Meh; - Kalcor would be best at it all as he knows what he's got to do.
I don't like any released script, that's why I script my own.

In my view the best script released was Vortex Roleplay - Along with the best scripter being Calgon.

OT: Why is everyone forgetting about DamianC and Krisk - for those who play LS:RP the script is amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iGetty
Посмотреть сообщение
Meh; - Kalcor would be best at it all as he knows what he's got to do.
I don't like any released script, that's why I script my own.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRUE!

John Reda aka Breto he's the best scripter ever! <3 You Breto :3

blewert for president!

Y_Less & Zh3r0 for sure.

Apparently the best scripter: Y_Less (he's a professional programmer)
Probably the best scripter: Kalcor (Since he never actually releases any scripts)
The best script: Can't decide !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
Probably the best scripter: Kalcor (Since he never actually releases any scripts)
So how do you know if he's the best scripter if you've never seen any release?

****** Is the best!

@NoahF Pshhhh. Anyways whats the point of bumping this thread? Secondly, I believe this should not be in General anyways as its opinion based thread rather "General" which sounds more ... like general facts. Nobody in this world can call themselves a better scripter. Trust me there are thousands of others outside SAMP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mionee
Посмотреть сообщение

Clearly you've only played LS-RP. Try SouthclawJK or LorenC's server.
Your wrong, I've played a few others, however since I'm on the staff team for LS:RP I don't really have any interests in playing another other gamemodes.

It's my personal opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinPRINCE
Посмотреть сообщение
@NoahF Pshhhh. Anyways whats the point of bumping this thread? Secondly, I believe this should not be in General anyways as its opinion based thread rather "General" which sounds more ... like general facts. Nobody in this world can call themselves a better scripter. Trust me there are thousands of others outside SAMP.
Hehe, I'm kidding :P

I'm definitely not the best scripter out there. There are people way better than me, and I respect those people.

My fort carson RP script is entirely unique and dynamic, although I'm not releasing it.

Also, in my opinion ****** is the best scripter.