[FilterScript] Exploding Petrol Tank [v0.1.0]

Nice release I repped you awesome work Ryder. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR`
View Post
Holyyyyyyyyyy shit! That must have took some work! O______O JernejL is a legend!

OT: This is sick, I love it, does it work with people driving the car, if you shot at the petrol tank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GsT
View Post
Tested and it doesn\'t work for me. Loaded successfully but when I shoot the tank it doesn\'t happen anything.

Edit: The problem was that the distance between me and the vehicle was greater than one unit. You need to be very close to the car so it will explode, that\'s not really great is it? You should be able to blow up cars from distance too.
This is weird, if I\'m very close nothing happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geryy
View Post
After use SetVehicleHealth(vehicleID, 0.0); this Empty vehicle in this place after respawn will be Explosion there every time when you go to this place.
I don\'t understand you. Please be more specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famalamalam
View Post
OT: This is sick, I love it, does it work with people driving the car, if you shot at the petrol tank?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donya
View Post
This is weird, if I\'m very close nothing happens.

<picture>[/URL]
Ehm, did you read the topic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyDeR` (topic)
View Post
The thing that I didn\'t add but maybe will in future versions is detecting bullets flying out of your gun when you keep holding the fire key - You have to release the fire key to use it again.
That should definitely work on that distance without problems when you click fire key.

In general:

Like I said in the topic, there is some bug which I will fix ASAP. Just be patient and keep looking at the thread sometimes. You can temporary use this one since it\'s still working quite good except at a large distance. Sniper will have no problems.

Wow great job! But I found bug:

1. You need to be very close when you are shooting (that is bad because explosion will kill the player)

2. It doesn\'t work for bikes (like NRG500, HPV1000 etc)

3. It doesn\'t work for some cars

4. Once the car exploded it will set on flame and explode again

Suggestion:

1. Make it work on long distances

2. Make it work when you shot boat engine it will set boat HP to 25 (25 because i think anything under that will set vehicle on fire)

3. Make it work on cars that don\'t have petroltank the same way as for boats

This is great script. If you update it (with my suggestions xD ) I will use it on my server.

omg ryder you rock , i\'m using now using 2 of your FS\'s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenad
View Post
Once the car exploded it will set on flame and explode again
Confirmed

but anyway very good work Ryder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nenad
View Post
Wow great job! But I found bug:

1. You need to be very close when you are shooting (that is bad because explosion will kill the player)

2. It doesn\'t work for bikes (like NRG500, HPV1000 etc)

3. It doesn\'t work for some cars

4. Once the car exploded it will set on flame and explode again

Suggestion:

1. Make it work on long distances

2. Make it work when you shot boat engine it will set boat HP to 25 (25 because i think anything under that will set vehicle on fire)

3. Make it work on cars that don\'t have petroltank the same way as for boats

This is great script. If you update it (with my suggestions xD ) I will use it on my server.
First of all thanks, although some of these aren\'t really bugs:

1. I explained why and it\'ll be fixed for sure.

2. Weird, it should work. Probably again because of the weapon offsets. Will be fixed.

3. Same as above.

4. That\'s not a bug, I just added it like that. If you don\'t want this happen just delete the SetVehicleHealth or CreateExplosion part. Just delete the one you don\'t prefere much.

1. Working on.

2. Maybe I will work on this one too since it\'s a great idea.

3. Same as 2.

Again, please be patient. I am working on it.

I didnt read this part "
Originally Posted by RyDeR` (topic)
The thing that I didn\'t add but maybe will in future versions is detecting bullets flying out of your gun when you keep holding the fire key - You have to release the fire key to use it again." sorry.

Can\'t wait :P

GOOD Job!!!

Very Nice!!

Again nice realise.

Quote:
View Post
First of all thanks, although some of these aren\'t really bugs:

1. I explained why and it\'ll be fixed for sure.

2. Weird, it should work. Probably again because of the weapon offsets. Will be fixed.

3. Same as above.

4. That\'s not a bug, I just added it like that. If you don\'t want this happen just delete the SetVehicleHealth or CreateExplosion part. Just delete the one you don\'t prefere much.

1. Working on.

2. Maybe I will work on this one too since it\'s a great idea.

3. Same as 2.

Again, please be patient. I am working on it.
If you do that I will give you big credits on my server once it\'s opened. Can\'t wait until next release tho good luck

Quote:
View Post
JernejL for his vehicle dummies.
I "extracted" them with a little filterscript. Here ya go.
Click

Very Nice, I will give this a Try on my RP server

HD with no sound xD

Nice work. Although you can make this a lot more efficient by checking if the vehicle is streamed in before doing those intense calculations and also checking the weapon state of the player.

Lol...I found something unique...!!!!..! Read Below -

If you shoot at the tank yes it explodes but if you shoot it after first explosion and before next explosion it explodes again...and than you can just shoot it exploded and shoot explodes and you can do it over hundred times..!!!!!

I didnt know why that was removed in SAMP in the first place...

Me Either.

This FS is realy cool but... we have a problem with the distance... Anyway, Good job!