[FilterScript] [Filterscript] BeckzyBoi's Vehicle Utilities

How many objects this uses?

14 per Shamal. If you find it too much then blame Rockstar for making each passenger seat and head rest seperate objects and not just one big object which covers the lot which is usually the case in GTA.

O.o that's a lot but thats still nice

If you want you can edit the filterscript and remove the seats and head rests or just the head rests or whatever, i have nothing against you doing that just don't do what most people do (especially this person) which is steal the codes, insert them into their own script and get the credit.

Cheers, Beckzy.

(Very) Nice! Im using it And your name is at /credits

When my gamemode restarts I need to reloadfs otherwise I fall from the sky to my death if I enter a shamal (as passenger)

Can I fix that?

It seems you are saving a player's position, nothing to do with the filterscript. So maybe using something like this at the function which saves the position would be good.

pawn Code:
new pos[3];
GetPlayerPos(playerid, pos[0], pos[1], pos[2]);
if (floatcmp(pos[2], 800.0) == -1 || floatcmp(pos[2], 800.0) != -1
&& GetPlayerInterior(playerid) != 0)
{
  // save position here
}
Using that small check will save the position of the player if he is in the normal world or in an interior of some sort but not if he is in the shamal interior. Hope it helped .

I think i found a bug. When you die inside the interior and then teleport you back (i have a command so you can teleport back to the spot you died at), then you can't exit the plane. Well, that's not an important bug, but i just wanted to tell you

I love the script, keep it that way!

it's bit normall, as the thingy to exit is made only when you enter Via the Shamal So it does not create the exit when you enter it in any other ways

Wow cool thanks! but fix the mirror...its dont work...upload to rapidshare the best i guess

edit, WORKS! i tryed in the morning, GREAT FS Good Work Man!

My towtruck part isnt working, I pressed all handbrake buttons but it doesnt hook up
(Rctrl, Lctrl, Spacebar, Ralt, Lalt)

Wont work

Nice FS ,Will be great if you can upload more