Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

I'm back at it again and I'm willing to offer some of my services for an RP server that has a solid playerbase.

Experienced with:
  • Graphics designing ( 7/10 )
  • Administrating a server in-game (played on RP servers since 2011.)
  • Video editing (still practicing but I can do stuff)
  • and a lot more...
Hit me up on the forums and I'll send you my skype ID there if needed.

Looking for a Professional Scripter to help develop a gamemode. Heavy Roleplay setting, must have experience. Position withing Community offered with POTENTIAL of being paid upon trial completion.

Add myself on skype lee.stephen85

Looking to partner up with someone to open a community. As Co-Owner you will help with funds and any scripting if necessary for both servers. I will pay for the servers and script too. I have a TDM script made similar to the Battlefield game series. With two teams, USA and Russia. The gamemode has many features along with it. If you are interested in this offer, send me a PM for my Skype ID

I need a totally call of duty scripter whp can script fsloty community and be the main scripter, will get rcon owner and 50 slots server with sql to use it / make his works in it!
PM me here.

Dear SA-MP community

xTreme Stunt Freeroam (xSF) hired a new Server Owner and Developer, me. My name is Shifty and I am born and raised in The Netherlands. I am an active SA-MP player and (executive) administrator since 2010. xSF is a large freeroam network with almost no limitations, we try to offer the best gaming environment for our players. The server's playerbase decreased enormously because there was no activity from the previous management. I am here to bring the activity back and let the community grow to its glory days.

Personally I can do most basic things when it comes to scripting, however, I am not a professional scripter and therefore I am looking for a trustable partner. You will be assisting me in updating the website and the server itself.

What will you get?
- A Developer rank in-game and on the forum;
- A great experience of being part of a team of a large gaming community.

Contact details
Forum: http://xsfserver.com/forums and send a private message to Shifty (Server Owner)

I am looking forward a great cooperation with a well-known developer.

Kind Regards
Shifty

Looking for a mapper who can help me with texturing objects. Will be given admin level in my hosted tab server.

I'm looking for someone willing to sell their server. It must be started, with frequent players, any type of mode (except roleplay).

Looking for someone to buy Hosted Tab for a new server, he will get server co-owner rank and will be given the money gained by donations. Contact me through pm.

I am looking for some multiple commands. like1. /setadmin [online] [offline] By which we can set offline admin and online admins.
2. I am looking for /setoffvip command from which we can set vip offline .
3. I want help in making the commands like /setorgmang, /seteventmang etc. It is in my script but I don't know how to make it. Can anyone help me with it ? And also making /omanagers and /eventmanagers for seeing if Org or event managers are online or not. I want full variable and its making method.

Anyone who can help me with this all?

I'm looking for someone willing to sell their server. It must be started, with frequent players, any type of mode (except roleplay).

Looking to hire a scripter to help script a current online Heavy Roleplay server. Must be experienced. Position offered withing community and the possibility of being paid after completion of trial period.

PM me on the forums.

Hi all, I've just started scripting on samp and is looking for someone to help me script and fix bug for a server, if u r instread in box me and i give u my skype name. As a scripter you will get a admin level, vip lvl as well as other acknowladgements for helping me wit the script Thank you in advance

I'm looking to employ a scripter who is greatly familiar with scripting sa-mp servers, you should have knowledge of bugs and could occur and what not. I do not want a scripter who will script something for his own, I want a scripter who will script something for the sake of sa-mp. I am willing to pay you, although a fair price. We will negotiate if you are interested.

I am planning on creating a SA-MP server with a script that is something like battlefield roleplay, a virtually realistic battlefield type of thing. Mixing the two, RP and Army DM servers, only with RP rules.

We can come into an agreement for future payments as well when server gets income, I have income myself.

IF INTERESTED, PLEASE PM ME.

deleted

Endless Gaming Upcoming Community is currently looking for some beta testers to start with. We are planning on opening our TDM server, San Andreas Battlefield Death-Match soon. If you'd like to join us and give it a try, leave me a message on my profile.

We at Redemption Roleplay are looking for graphics designers and video editors. Redemption Roleplay is nearing the Grand Opening and we're looking for ways to promote the community. If you're up for the challenge then do not hesitate to contact me. You can PM me on this forum or join our discord anytime. https://discord.gg/vYzDH3V

Looking for someone who is experienced with MySQL and is willing to help me create a storage system for trunks. You can further then get a position in the team if you wish.

Add my Skype, austinkoky12@outlook.com or contact my discord koky#5837.

I'm looking for a WebMaster to create the UCP of my gamemode, if you have interest, contact and inform the value ($$).

Are you looking for a Textdraw Designer or a Scripter for your server.
i'm an experience scripter and a great textdraw designer , i can design any textdraw you want,
i only work for the server who's in hosted tab, i don't take any payments, maybe a rank in game would be
enough,
I work for every server except roleplay..
contact me in PM, if you are interested.

Searching for who can buy server / hosted or free i'll open rp server