Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Searching for a professional graphical designer. We need a design for a multimode server in 3 weeks. So whenever you're interested. Contact me in forum PM or in Skype: Nielsvinken1

A TDM server with 100+ playerbase (Currently #1 TDM only server on SA-MP) need admins in all the timezones.

( www.mw3samp.com )

Requirements :- Speak english, mature, 10+ reps on SAMP forum

Contact me via Forum (PM)

I make maps in exchange for accounts in games:
Ikariam / Clash of clans

You can see some screens of my maps by Clicking Here

Notes:
-I not use custom objects or custom textures, only original objects from gtasa
-I do maps since 2010
-My maps not have lag
-I do all map styles

Hiring a scripter who is having mysql knowledge, i can pay but for cheap,
all i need, Updating mysql quieres and the plugin

Just contact me in A pm or in skype Stephen_remon7

and you will work via team viewer, thanks

for more details PM me

WEB DEVELOPER NEEDED! to fix my home page / other stuff pm me or add my skype cityliferoleplay

http://cityliferoleplay.xyz/

as you see the home page is messed up.

I need script /kick. and that command just for Admin. And if lower admin kicking Higher admin, lower admin will got kick.

Hello all. Am here looking for members for an upcomming sa-mp Roleplay server.
What I am looking for:
  • An co-owner for the server with alot of background with PAWN scripting and maintaining a server
  • Dedicated server admins with experience.
  • Testers
  • Faction Leaders
Requirements
  • Be mature
  • Good English, vocal and written.
  • Be active
  • Have a working mic

Is this you? ^
Connect to our teamspeak: ts.undeadroleplay.com , or send me a PM on our forum: forum.undeadroleplay.com - under development

Or

Cheers.

City Life Roleplay looking for game testers / helpers. we are a heavy roleplay server with a fully working UCP/SCRIPT.

Register on our forums and PM ME (CHRIS) with why you think you should be a helper and il review your application.

http://cityliferoleplay.xyz/

Hello fellas,

I actually need to correct myself, I'm look for a Web developer with MySQL experience instead of somebody who has experience with MySQL in Pawno. I can afford a small payment. If it's needed. But I prefer to get somebody who is willing to do it for free.

Dear Regards,

LilsnappY

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouServ
Посмотреть сообщение
Reborn Deathmatch (www.reborn-dm.com) is looking for an head-administrators active & serious.
Contact me on skype : mralexisx2
Bump

Looking for Person to translate Script from Vietnam to english

I own a premium host, 300 slots with DDOS protection. Also I own a hosted tab listing.
If you have a good script, or are a scripter(and no I dont want the .pwn) then we can work together to create a community and launch it. 40% donations are yours.

ROLEPLAY ONLY.

PM me.

hi mates
how can u add /park command to save vehicles in server ?
and it should be based on ownership

here is the code
http://pastebin.com/6czXkeTi

Coming back to sa-mp and looking to start a server, I can do MySQL Scripting for UCP's and the full game mode, Looking for mappers and people who are willing to help and not put all the work onto one person like most people do on this forum, They say they have a team of scriptures and then none of the other's do hardy a thing.

I have experience in managing servers and scripting, Message me if interested.

Selling PAWN Services(i create gamemodes(all modes),scripts.)
Low prices.
If you need PAWN services can you contact me(Send PM on forum or can you add me on Skype: tunne.official )

I am looking for someone that is willing to assist me on the development of an RP gamemode that mainly focusses on the gang life. The gamemode is close to being released as a beta version. It's a gamemode written from scratch with truly a bunch of never seen before features, no exaggeration. Now, I don't pay anyone in the community but I might end up doing just so for the person that keeps going strong with me in the process. See this as an investment for the future.

I am looking for someone with a decent amount of experience. You should at least know how to create dynamic features and use MySQL (+R39, BlueG's plugin). Oh, and you should know how modular programming works.

Shoot me a private message when interested. Thank you.

I've got a host along with hosted tab loooking for an advanced gamemode to host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kursed
Посмотреть сообщение
I've got a host along with hosted tab loooking for an advanced gamemode to host.
Lol, is known to have ownership of fail servers.

Looking for a few things...

1. Mappers(will be paid depending on work, if its average, you'll be given an admin rank)
2. Administrators(ONLY PROFESSIONAL PEOPLE, MATURE, GOOD ENGLISH. PM ME)
3. Graphic Designers(You'll go through a test of making 3 random graphic logos, which will be retraced in case you tried plagiarism)
4. Forum Staff(MyBB basic stuff, PM if you can do this)

PM me OR come on ts.rlgaming.net and we can have a talk.

(our server has unique script and hosted tab, we're not NGG edit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreatyve
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello all. Am here looking for members for an upcomming sa-mp Roleplay server.
What I am looking for:
  • An co-owner for the server with alot of background with PAWN scripting and maintaining a server
  • Dedicated server admins with experience.
  • Testers
  • Faction Leaders
Requirements
  • Be mature
  • Good English, vocal and written.
  • Be active
  • Have a working mic

Is this you? ^
Connect to our teamspeak: ts.undeadroleplay.com (5PM GMT+1 and out on weekdays) , or send me a PM on our forum: forum.undeadroleplay.com - under development

Or

Cheers.
Bump

Looking for a paid scripter? I'm providing my services here for only $1 or LESS! ($0.50). Don't miss this great offer and PM me as soon as you can! Note: I'm NOT scripting gamemodes since i'm busy and don't have time for gamemodes but can atleast create filterscripts.

Things i can script:
  • IRC System ($1 per command)
  • SQLite (SA-MP Included)
  • Administration System (SQLite) [I can only create some commands as i said i don't have time to create many ($1 per commands)]
  • Bank System ($1 For a complete bank system)
and many more...

Try me,

Thank you.