Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hello everyone.

My name's Lucas and I'm one of the owners over at "New Fort Carson Roleplay". We're actively looking for testers, along with experienced mappers to test and map our gamemode before we launch. If you think you're interested in such a position, please read through the requirements before you message the mentioned contacts below. Thank you.

Requirements
* Basic English.
* Activity. Anyone under our expectations will be relieved of their duties. We're very serious about this project.
* Communication. Skype, Teamspeak, etc.
* Have a love and interest for roleplay.
* At least 2 months of mapping experience if you're applying to be a mapper.
* At least 1 month of testing experience if you're applying to test.

Contacts
(These are Skype names)
* Twackers
* aero-revolution

Thank you.

Hey guys,

i need someone to make me a cool spawn location for my freeroam server. Can you map and know what a freeroam spawn needs let me know.

I will payy via paypall. Contact via skype

Removed

Hello everyone,

I'm planning on creating an original and unique RPG server like no other. I have the funds and the time to maintain the basic needs of a server and community, all I'm missing is the script. I'm not too much of a coder, that's why I'm posting this. I don't need much other than someone that can speak English and can work with me. I'm in no rush, but I'll like this server running as soon as possible. I have tons of ideas in mind and would like someone to help consult regarding scripting. I'm obviously willing to pay if my ideas are successfully scripted.

I looking for a mapper contract me via pm.

Creating/Editing/Imitating maps for a cheap price.So if you want to hire me just leave me a PM.

Professional Graphic Designer, working for small fees.

Hello there readers,

Life Style City Roleplay is currently hiring few more advisors (3-4), you can apply it via our forums.
We're a new medium-strict roleplay community based in the city of Los Santos. Our goal is to bring back a decent quality of roleplay production to SAMP. We treat everyone the same regardless the rank. We're an active community and are looking for contributors who could support us by joining the advisory team or by playing on the server, completely up to you.

Some of our features are;

- Dynamic systems
- Up to 6 factions (looking for members)
- Unique gang system
- Professional & mature Staff
- DDoS protection
- Custom forums

If you're interested and would like to be a part of the community, below are the links;

Website - www.lsc-roleplay.com
Forums - www.lsc-roleplay.com/forums
SAMP - 95.172.92.255:7777
TS3 - 95.172.92.255

The big community Losangelesrp.org is returning! We need some trusted members from SA:MP forums with reputation! Contact me now!

i need a scripter asap please PM me

Greetings SA-MP Community!

We're looking for players whom are willing to invest their time to help us and that meets the requirements! Mainly players who are open minded to help out the community.

Contact!

If you wish to request more information regarding the community or anything related to this project. Feel free to PM or speak to me on Skype. I'm also free for discussions and ideas.

Or if you just wish to just grab one of these positions, of course.

Just search "Soupiest" on Skype if you wish to find me.

LOOKING FOR ADMINISTRATORS FOR ENGLISH STAFF SECTION

www.reborn-dm.com
(forum is currently opened only for staff members)

Hello, I'm owner of a deathmatch & multigames server. We are based on french and we search english administrators for international server. We want a server with a lot of nationality.
The script is automatically translated in the language of the player.

Actually, the script is finished (90%) and the forum too. The server is based on the forum, we need to registering in the forum to have an accounts InGame.
We are a domains (.fr but soon .com) and we share the forum only for staff members. So, if you're interested I share you the forum exceptionnally.

For explicate the server. You registered in the forum, when your account is validate you can connect InGame. You have a menu with a lot of "worlds", you must to choose one.

Worlds :
  • Safe Zone (duel, arenas, admin event...)
  • Hunger Games
  • Derby
  • War Deathmatch (in LS)
  • and lot of modes
If you're interested, contact me on skype : mralexisx2

Offering my graphic designer services for $$$ if interested PM me or my skype: haziq.khan86

I am looking for someone who can bring more exposure to my server - Darkside Gaming the #1 best English rp server. Will be rewarded

looking to script for a roleplay server.

Must be an English server.
Management/Staff must be mature.
I prefer MySQL over files, and ZCMD based.

I've scripted in the past, ran communities, including https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=538107

Hello fellas,

We're looking for a scripter to help us with our new multigamemode server called 'new Gaming experience'We're keeping our features privately at the moment. Because we don't want any copy cat server. But I can promise you that it will be awesome. We're currently working in a team with 20 guys. But we're looking for a second scripter to open the server as soon as possible.

What are the requirements?
  • A decent English.
    Pawn scripting experience.
    A daily activity
We won't pay anybody for this job, Because everybody from our current team is doing it for free.

Send me a skype message whenever you're interested: nielsvinken1

Hello, my name is Iheb i'm 18 years old offering my scripting services for a really small fee
1$ per 150 lines of code.

Fixing bugs for 10$ whatever was the bug.

If interested add me on skype : Ihebouelhazi.ouelhazi.

I'm offering my service in programming or anything else in relation, such as assistance, tutoring, etc. for a small sum of money. If you would like to acquire my personal service, please send me a private message!

Points to be noted or that are worth knowing:
  • Prices vary depending on the system you would like to be created.
  • Ask me for previous work, and I will gladly show you some!
  • Payments will be done through PayPal or PayGol.

I need a mapper/2nd owner of the server.
Contact me via PM or Skype: mouizghouri25

Hi,I need a scripter for my server !
Contact me via PM,please!