What is your opinion about SA-MP and Kalcor?

Hi everybody, friends. I'm from Turkey. I think this will be valuable.
((Note: I've been playing samp since 2013. Ignore the forum registration date.))
((Note 2: I'm sorry, my English is not good, I may have mistakes..))

Anyway, let's get back to the topic;

This will be my first subject. As you can see in the topic:

What is your opinion about SA-MP and Kalcor?
Quote:

What kind of thought ?

SA-MP followers.

Ask a question? - Or if you have any information, please share with us.
  • Do you find Kalcor successful?
  • Do you follow Kalcor like fans? ((Threads and comments he has made in the Forum))
  • Do you like the development of sa-mp?
  • Kalcor so sa-mp why did you choose ?
  • How will the sa-mp project affect you if canceled or closed?
I've done a lot of research on Kalcor / Kye.

I don't know how true that is. Samp interview in 2008.
(Note: speeches were given as uNi: (question) and Kye: (answer).)
Link: > (( click here ))

In 2015, developers were asked questions and one person was answered. (2015)

QUESTION:

REPLY:

Another thing that really upset me. (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike861
View Post
I started making a gamemode from scratch again yesterday, it really developed just in a day in terms of basic features but i'm afraid that the more complex features in future will be pain in the ass to make. I'm constantly questioning myself "Why are you doing this, and why are you wasting your time?". The game is old as hell, i didn't have a chance to create my own gamemode and host it and enjoy seeing players playing on it while it still had alot of players. I want to hear it from you, is it worth my or anyones time to put effort in a 13 year old multiplayer modification?

Edit: Considering that kalcor left himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Yeah, I'm done. I haven't officially called it because there's always a chance of a security update or something.

Nobody who has been around as long as me still plays this game. If they're here at all, it's only to chat with people they met years ago.

You're wasting your time writing a SA-MP script from scratch, unless it's something that interests you. There are already loads of scripts out there.

You wouldn't start a SA-MP server in 2019. If you want to make something involving SA-MP, build a gaming community with a forum etc and run multiple games.

I've been planning to move to linux desktop for a long time. There's a shift in that direction among computing professionals and scientists.

I opened a similar topic in these areas: https://www.gtamulti.com/forum/index.php?topic=14812.0

(( in my case you can already see. ))

Messages In This Thread
What is your opinion about SA-MP and Kalcor? - by ByHasan - 23.10.2019, 18:02
Re: What is your opinion about SA-MP and Kalcor? - by ByHasan - 23.10.2019, 18:04
Re: What is your opinion about SA-MP and Kalcor? - by Proxus - 23.10.2019, 18:14
Re: What is your opinion about SA-MP and Kalcor? - by Mado - 23.10.2019, 18:44
Re: What is your opinion about SA-MP and Kalcor? - by Symon - 23.10.2019, 18:51
Re: What is your opinion about SA-MP and Kalcor? - by SwisherSweet - 23.10.2019, 20:30