What Am I Doing Wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venturas
Посмотреть сообщение
You're not paying them enough. You're treating them bad. You're acting like a noob in a roleplay manner. Your asking too much for the price.

Just my ideas.
- Nope, they set the price, and knew what I was asking.
- Nope never, mostly just disagree in the "kindest" way I can.
- I kinda didn't understand the 3rd point.
- And no, mostly stuff that could be copy and pastable.

It's not so much what I ask, its them literally telling me "they" don't want it. I mean, we were in the middle of scripting, and when I said, I didn't like the idea, he would say he wouldn't want to help me anymore, because I don't like "his" views on how the server should be. I even try to agree to most ideas, just so long as what I want is done. What I don't understand is, when I did point out after so many days that what I originally set out for is completely faded and that I was paying him and in the kindest way tell him he should just script what was originally requested instead, sissy fits are thrown.

I mean, would you honestly, but honestly say you’re going to stop scripting a server, after a week of working on it, because of what the person wants the intro text to be for registration? HONESTLY?! I try to be as kind, and as "OK, sure, we'll try it someday perhaps to see the reaction." or "Sure, if thats what you like." I mean, is this what someone should be saying for what THEY are paying for?

I guess its just my bad luck. I still have the $150 reserved for the server, I'll probbally pick up on it another time if someone willing to just do what they were hired for, comes along. This is the last time I'm going to have to turn down the community.

/rant.

Messages In This Thread
What Am I Doing Wrong? - by Marvin81 - 13.09.2010, 21:47
Re: What Am I Doing Wrong? - by Venturas - 14.09.2010, 03:09
Re: What Am I Doing Wrong? - by Marvin81 - 14.09.2010, 03:39
Re: What Am I Doing Wrong? - by CuervO - 14.09.2010, 03:47
Re: What Am I Doing Wrong? - by Marvin81 - 14.09.2010, 04:02
Re: What Am I Doing Wrong? - by SampStunta - 14.09.2010, 14:05
Re: What Am I Doing Wrong? - by Marvin81 - 14.09.2010, 19:19
Re: What Am I Doing Wrong? - by Hal - 15.09.2010, 02:49
Re: What Am I Doing Wrong? - by Marvin81 - 15.09.2010, 03:28
Re: What Am I Doing Wrong? - by Relixious - 15.09.2010, 06:37