Problem with .3a Cant figure it out

Ok so im having a problem with ARP's Server.

When I log in, im at the point where i can select my skin, and everything is working fine, no text lag or anything.

Once i do /login ******* i spawn at my last location. The problem is its at this point i experience text lag. I can type anything on the server and other people can see it but i can not. Also very few cars ever load if any do. I can run around the whole server and people tell me (over vent) that they are right in front of me, but i can not see them. They can run me over with cars and i never take any damage. ((Also thought it was worth noting, two times out of about 100 i have had about half the servers cars load, but when i would run to them, they would disappear, and i would get a message Warning: Vehicle XXX was not deleted.))

We arnt sure if this is a server side bug or a client side bug. I am the only one experiencing these problems, but yet i can play on any other server fine.

I have reinstalled my GTA and SAMP completely. I have removed all mods. I have done about everything i can think of to resolve this problem.

I am running vista, with gta version 3, and a streamer mem fix version 2. I have samp .3a installed.

Please help me fix this problem. I have contacted the server owner, and scripters, and we have tried nearly everything to fix this problem with no luck.

Messages In This Thread
Problem with .3a Cant figure it out - by chevyrulzs2010 - 09.12.2009, 04:04
Re: Problem with .3a Cant figure it out - by luckieluuk - 09.12.2009, 14:57
Re: Problem with .3a Cant figure it out - by chevyrulzs2010 - 10.12.2009, 03:49
Re: Problem with .3a Cant figure it out - by minimicro - 23.12.2009, 21:10