How to make RP Factions

Ok, yes I have looked, and looked, and looked for factions. I know there were some awesome tutorials before the forum went down, but now all those links are dead. If someone could please provide me with a tutorial on making factions, from start to finish, and setting people to those factions it'd be appreciated. I don't want faction members to always have a certain skin and that sort of thing. Below are what I want for the factions. Thanks for the help!

•Teams/Flags/Factions, cars only openable to those teams/flags/faction, commands for each set of teams/flags/faction
-All factions still need to be added
-LVPD (Las Venturas Police Department), FBI, BCSO (Bone County Sheriff’s Office), SASP (San Andreas State Police), MCSO (Municipal County Sheriff’s Office), EMS, LVFD (Las Venturas Fire Department) Factions
-Gangs-Bounty Hunters, La Familia, 18 Street, Asian Bloods, La Nuerva
-LVPD gates open automatically for LVPD, FBI, SASP, LVFD, and EMT
-LVFD gates open automatically for LVFD and EMS
-Make cars only openable to a certain faction (PD opens for PD, FD opens for FD, etc.)
-/r-turns radio on and off-Can be used by anyone in a faction
-/freq ID-sets frequency for specific factions to view, each faction has its own frequency, frequency 0 viewed by all government factions-Can only go to faction frequency that you are a member of, or frequency 0 for government factions
-/911 MESSAGE, players can call 911 and will be displayed to all government factions-Can be used by all, don’t need cellphone to call
-/bu says “[Player Name] has requested backup at his location. Please respond code 3 to the GPS marker.” and it sets a marker at call location for all government factions (sets marker for government at /bu location)-Can be used by police

Tutorial on how to make commands for the faction

Learn how to make faction ranks

Accounts for factions (budget), paychecks, etc.

Messages In This Thread
How to make RP Factions - by okobojiman1 - 08.07.2010, 02:11
Re: How to make RP Factions - by mprofitt - 08.07.2010, 02:13
Re: How to make RP Factions - by okobojiman1 - 08.07.2010, 02:16
Re: How to make RP Factions - by Mystique - 08.07.2010, 07:55
Re: How to make RP Factions - by Hiddos - 08.07.2010, 08:46
Re: How to make RP Factions - by okobojiman1 - 13.07.2010, 17:05
Re: How to make RP Factions - by Thebest96 - 16.07.2010, 12:59