[FilterScript] [FS] Godmode DM [/dmcreate + dm Administrate] << Now with multiple spawns!

Thanks guys.

I've been working on vehicle DMs for like a day or two now, and I've given them a lot of beta testing but as stands(as much testing as you can do in 1 day, haha), they are still buggy (I think they are atleast, i wouldn't release if i knew of any bugs) though, it is not like the vehicle DMs are unplayable, they are for sure, very playable, and can be used, but just pay extra attention to anything out of the ordinary. the latest current change log is

Код:
v4.5d ***Current***
	 * Added VehicleDMs (BETA)
	 * Added timer to check how long each player was in a DM, and will now dispaly how long they where in the DM when they die.
	 * Allowed /dmcreate, /createvdm, /vdmedit, & /dmedit to read weapon/vehicle name's and IDs.
	 * Created manual fix for if your server gets bugged and whenever you enter a DM you get the error "A base is started, you cannot enter a DM", if you get this error, do /unlockalldms and it will fix it. or typing /end (not an often bug, but just a fix incase it happens)
	 * /lockvdm, /unlockvdm, /vdminfo, /vdmedit & /createvdm Added for vehicle DMs
	 * Fixed a very major bug with /sync sometimes not working when this script was loaded
	 * Fixed a couple bugs with bases/tdms starting/ending
	 * 2,600 lines
and updated first links

Have fun.

Messages In This Thread