PC Help
#8

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jake_
Посмотреть сообщение
I have tried the System Restore, it seems to be working fine, Do you think this is a good solution? The System Restore i used is the time before i ported the Flash Drive to the PC.
I think you have done a good thing. As far as my prediction goes, I suspect you of deleting some useful windows file, as you said you did restore the system that means the important file which you had deleted has been restored. There is no point of RAM/ROM (HDD) crash, as you said your PC is working well after switching to safe mode. I'll suggest you to format the system at least one time annually, this makes your PC fresh and happy.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
PC Help - by JaKe Elite - 06.01.2015, 08:49
Re: PC Help - by JaKe Elite - 06.01.2015, 10:06
Re: PC Help - by PrivatioBoni - 06.01.2015, 10:30
Re: PC Help - by Mauzen - 06.01.2015, 12:00
Re: PC Help - by dominik523 - 06.01.2015, 12:25
Re: PC Help - by UpSMaX - 06.01.2015, 12:25
Re: PC Help - by Team_PRO - 06.01.2015, 13:11
Re: PC Help - by codectile - 06.01.2015, 13:33
Re: PC Help - by iZN - 06.01.2015, 13:41
Re: PC Help - by ViperAssasin11 - 06.01.2015, 13:41

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)