SA-MP Forums Archive
PC Help - Printable Version

+- SA-MP Forums Archive (https://sampforum.blast.hk)
+-- Forum: Other (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Everything and Nothing (https://sampforum.blast.hk/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: PC Help (/showthread.php?tid=555010)

PC Help - JaKe Elite - 06.01.2015

I am not sure if this is the correct section or at least correct forum to post the problem in but this is the only forum i can go with so sorry about that.

I am having an issue with my Windows 7, I didn't do anything yesterday except that i have inserted a new bought Flash Drive (USB). The other day (today), I have opened my PC, i was grabbing something before i completely head back to my PC, and noticed my PC failed to load, it restarted. I have tried again on the "Start Normal Mode", It works, i have opened the Chrome, after few seconds, the Blue Screen of Death showed up with Physical Memory dump etc... I have tried for the last time and still the same results, The problem doesn't exist in the Safe Mode, so i used the Safe Mode option.

So any idea why is this happening?
Do i have to format my PC all over again or is there a solution?

Re: PC Help - JaKe Elite - 06.01.2015

I have tried the System Restore, it seems to be working fine, Do you think this is a good solution? The System Restore i used is the time before i ported the Flash Drive to the PC.

Re: PC Help - PrivatioBoni - 06.01.2015

I think that's what it's there for (i.e. restoring your system back to a time where it was running without error).

Re: PC Help - Mauzen - 06.01.2015

Copy/photograph the bluescreen. It contains some helpful information. Else its pretty hard to give any possible reasons.

Re: PC Help - dominik523 - 06.01.2015

I had the same problem. I was going to switch some cables in my pc and I forgot to press power button after switching to 0 on my power so all those capacitors would be empty. After that, my windows 7 booted without any problems, but sooner or later, I was getting BSD, every single time.
So after pulling out 2 gigabytes of RAM (I have 2 "sticks" of RAM in my motherboard), my pc was running good.
EDIT: Oh, and running that windows' memory check gave me nothing.

Re: PC Help - UpSMaX - 06.01.2015

i think ur system32 is corrupt..
or ur flashdrive had a virus

Re: PC Help - Team_PRO - 06.01.2015

The Windows must be corrupt or missing files. Best way is to format or any solution that might fix the problem. Also do as Mauzen said.

Re: PC Help - codectile - 06.01.2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Jake_
Посмотреть сообщение
I have tried the System Restore, it seems to be working fine, Do you think this is a good solution? The System Restore i used is the time before i ported the Flash Drive to the PC.
I think you have done a good thing. As far as my prediction goes, I suspect you of deleting some useful windows file, as you said you did restore the system that means the important file which you had deleted has been restored. There is no point of RAM/ROM (HDD) crash, as you said your PC is working well after switching to safe mode. I'll suggest you to format the system at least one time annually, this makes your PC fresh and happy.

Re: PC Help - iZN - 06.01.2015

I'd suggest grabbing this app called BlueScreenView (download link below). Now how it's useful?

Quote:

BlueScreenView scans all your minidump files created during 'blue screen of death' crashes, and displays the information about all crashes in one table. For each crash, BlueScreenView displays the minidump filename, the date/time of the crash, the basic crash information displayed in the blue screen (Bug Check Code and 4 parameters), and the details of the driver or module that possibly caused the crash (filename, product name, file description, and file version).

That's it, you can ****** the following error appearing in the minidump through BlueScreenView (.dll files highlighted as red means that they might be causing this BSoD) or if you're having trouble finding a solution, provide me the dump file, and I'll see what I can do about it.

Re: PC Help - ViperAssasin11 - 06.01.2015

Physical Memory is ram. Are you sure nothing is running very big thats using up all the physical memory