it takes the ID as the price!?
#3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamiliuxliuxliux
Посмотреть сообщение
I suggest you to move your commands to ZCMD. It's MUCH easier.
I didn't want any suggestions. I wanted an awnser on my question. I know zcmd is easier but I don't want to re-make all my cmds into zcmd and sscanf
Reply


Messages In This Thread
it takes the ID as the price!? - by Don_Cage - 15.07.2014, 20:22
Re: it takes the ID as the price!? - by kamiliuxliuxliux - 15.07.2014, 22:00
Re: it takes the ID as the price!? - by Don_Cage - 15.07.2014, 22:05
Re: it takes the ID as the price!? - by BlackSirrah239 - 16.07.2014, 01:16
Re: it takes the ID as the price!? - by admiralspeedy - 16.07.2014, 05:22
Re: it takes the ID as the price!? - by R0 - 16.07.2014, 12:29
Re: it takes the ID as the price!? - by Don_Cage - 16.07.2014, 21:45

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)