10.01.2014, 21:47
Getting funny.
You know that this is one of the reasons why the version is shown in the server list?
"Oh, the version differs from my version, I guess I should keep joining anyways as long as something happens."
The usual player is aware that there might be updates of a game sometimes. And when the game tells you that your version doesnt work anymore, you would probably try to find an update. You really dont need to know sa-mp.com for that, you just check the place where you got sa-mp the first time, ask some websearch, or open the "help" menu of the samp client and discover the sa-mp.com link, and in no time youre gonna find some update. If someone cant even do that, I wonder how he managed to find or install samp. Spending hundreds of hours to make an update downward compatible (e.g. explain how you would teach a client that just displays chat messages how to display textdraws, without touching the client at all) really would be a waste just for these few "ultimate internet noobs"
Quote:
|
Do not completely understood, there are people who play a server, for other reasons, without being aware of sa-mp.com and his updates. But anyway, I guess I can not say what I think about this, hahaha
|
"Oh, the version differs from my version, I guess I should keep joining anyways as long as something happens."
The usual player is aware that there might be updates of a game sometimes. And when the game tells you that your version doesnt work anymore, you would probably try to find an update. You really dont need to know sa-mp.com for that, you just check the place where you got sa-mp the first time, ask some websearch, or open the "help" menu of the samp client and discover the sa-mp.com link, and in no time youre gonna find some update. If someone cant even do that, I wonder how he managed to find or install samp. Spending hundreds of hours to make an update downward compatible (e.g. explain how you would teach a client that just displays chat messages how to display textdraws, without touching the client at all) really would be a waste just for these few "ultimate internet noobs"


