[HELP NEEDED] Converting Dini into MySQL Database

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
This tool allows you to convert ini files to a large sql dump.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=245893

You still have to do the coding manually.
If the application above doesn't help you for any reason (ex. the way you save your data in multiple files or whatsoever) you can create a simple that would load the data from the ini files and store them in an array, then just save the previously loaded data in a sql database.

The basic methodology would be:
"load data using the ini method, storing it in an array"
"save data using the sql method"

When all your data is converted to a sql database by doing this, you just have to change the loading code to load the actual sql information, not the old ini information.

There's no magic application that can convert your code & your database regardless how both work, you have to do the work by yourself.
This much I understand, but could you guide me to any tutorials as to how to use all this to convert my dini files?
I would really hate to ruin this script trying, without a clue as to what to do..

Messages In This Thread
[SOLVED] - by Vexus - 10.12.2012, 01:02
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Converting Dini into MySQL Database - by admantis - 10.12.2012, 01:17
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Converting Dini into MySQL Database - by Vexus - 12.12.2012, 04:41
Re: [HELP NEEDED] Converting Dini into MySQL Database - by Scenario - 12.12.2012, 05:45