[Tool/Web/Other] [APP] INI2SQL INI to SQL converter!

INI to MYSQL converter V1.1

What is it ?
With INI2SQL converter you can very easily convert MULTIPLE ini files into one .SQL file. This allows you to transfer a complete dini/y_ini (and other filesystems using the same format) userdatabase into a mysql database!

Screenshots
First screenshot: phpmyadmin (proove that it can succesfully import the generated .sql/.txt files)
Second screenshot: the app itself

Why?
Many servers are still using .ini files, why ?
Probaly because they didnt expect to grow that big, or just because of the user-friendly systems for ini files.
But after a while if you reach up to 2000/3000 files, it will become really slow, and once your server is growing you would really appreciate an website where you can login with your in-game details.
Thats why i've written this app after reading Gh0sT_'s topic.

Is the source included ?
YES! in order to follow the rules, and just the fact that i have nothing to hide i decided to add the source as well.

System requirements
Windows XP or above
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0

Changelog
Код:
1.1: I noticed that dini does NOT use spaces between "=" like Y_Ini does, i added a compability mode for this.
Download:
Mirror

Forum DL (you need to be logged in in order to see the link):

AWESOME!!!

Amazing. I really like systems such as this one. Will be pretty usefull.

I love this, i'm learning mySQL at the moment and this tool helps a lot!

Thats amazing!

Small update, i noticed dini does not use spaces between the "=" character and the value, compability mode (checkbox) for this has been added, i might consider detecting this automaticly later.

This is fucking hot! Awesome work, gamer931215!

WOW! Truly amazing.

Omfg this is fucking awesome! very useful!

thanks all