12.11.2011, 01:00
Yes. They put you in matches, on the losing team, with only thirty seconds remaining. If you run or walk too close to a team mate you glitch out. You timeout in matches very frequently. They don't use dedicated servers so if the host is bad, you all suffer. There are way too many overpowered guns. When you are level one, they still put you in lobbies with level sixties. There are still noobtubers. They recycled everything from previous CoD games and only added a few minor things in. If you are playing on the computer, the amount of hackers and aimbotters are ridiculous.
Also, when I first started MW3 on my computer, it crashed. The crash message said, "Modern Warfare 2 has stopped working!". Seems like they put a lot of effort into the game.
It feels like I already played this game many times before already. I can't wait until I get my hands on some Skyrim
Also, when I first started MW3 on my computer, it crashed. The crash message said, "Modern Warfare 2 has stopped working!". Seems like they put a lot of effort into the game.
It feels like I already played this game many times before already. I can't wait until I get my hands on some Skyrim

