Beware of scammers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
I meant as in cool because close to everybody doesn't give a shit about this topic. And you saying i am increasing my post count, i actually don't care about my post count. An ironic thing after stating this, YOU POSTED ANOTHER response to this topic, which is infact double posting. Into my point...it makes people think your trying to increase your post count.
I know what you meant , you little chimp and frankly if you're not interested you should not post at all instead of putting words in everyone's mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry you are just stupid. He is showing a free website domain (.webs) then I'll directly cut off the conversation.
Also you are just greedy to get some filterscipts. Sad
Ahm? Are you talking about me ? I've scripted my gamemode from scratch I don't need filterscripts for the following reasons:

1) I prefer scripting everything myself
2) I didn't believe a word he said since the beginning therefore I didn't think he had anything useful for me even if I was interested.
3) How could I possibly be interested in "filterscripts" when I'm not even aware of what they do. I was mocking him and If I had gotten the filterscripts I would have opened them and realized there was malicious code in it .

Nah I'm definetly not interested in other people's filterscripts, the only filterscripts I use is a speedometer filterscript and a basketball one (which I've never actually used for more than 2 hours in a row as I wanted to edit it). And yes I can make a speedometer, but this one was done nicely with a great textdraw job .

What about the free website anyway? I'm just warning people not to trust this kind of people, I don't need your amazing brains to understand they were not real professionists, lmao.

Ah.. and, read the title: "Beware of scammers".

Does that mean I didn't realize who I was dealing with? Meh!

Messages In This Thread
Beware of scammers - by R4v3nh34rt - 20.08.2011, 11:01
Re: Beware of scammers - by KeeDee - 20.08.2011, 11:05
Re: Beware of scammers - by Jochemd - 20.08.2011, 11:08
Re: Beware of scammers - by R4v3nh34rt - 20.08.2011, 11:14
Re: Beware of scammers - by Steven82 - 20.08.2011, 19:33
Re: Beware of scammers - by R4v3nh34rt - 20.08.2011, 22:06
Re: Beware of scammers - by Steven82 - 20.08.2011, 22:15
Re: Beware of scammers - by SchurmanCQC - 20.08.2011, 22:44
Re: Beware of scammers - by Steven82 - 21.08.2011, 06:28
Re: Beware of scammers - by R4v3nh34rt - 21.08.2011, 18:29