Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Hi i need a scripter to fix my turfs.
i have sql gamemod if you cant plz dont add me

Reborn Deathmatch (www.reborn-dm.com) is looking for a head-administrator active & serious.
Contact me on skype : mralexisx2

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinExec
Посмотреть сообщение
Hi,

My name is Kevin and I've been scripting for a bit now, if you have a request or something, PM me, however it shall cost you a little price (PayPal / Steam).

PM me or add me on skype - stegel.nal
This guy is a scammer, he never gave me any money after I scripted his 1.1b update, So, don't trust him.

P.S: Not hating, but, I don't want someone waste his works for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyEG
Посмотреть сообщение
This guy is a scammer, he never gave me any money after I scripted his 1.1b update, So, don't trust him.

Of course I didn't, you never requested it. Keep going like that, and keep lying to forum admins (dugi) that you own an account from 2007, when you're 16 IRL, so you actually registered 9 years ago, which makes me think you were 7 when you registered. I'm not that cunt to believe people like you, nor most of the people is stupid. Just fuck off, and get your fucking lies off. You've also never done what I said, you kept going from how you wanted. You're a douchebag, realize it and fix yourself.

Looking for a old, or fresh new community(Not RolePlay), where I could assist myself as a Manager, or Head Administrator. I am very good at handling: reports, ban appeals, applications and forum management aswell.

I currently have 5 years of experience in administration and management.
My other skills are mapping and art designing. (Altough, I will not assist myself as a mapper).

I am here to help you out, if you are interested, then please send me a private message here in SA-MP Forums.

First Gaming Roleplay Hiring

-GFX
-Forum Staff (VB)

Hello there my name's Alex and I'm looking for the following for our upcoming roleplay server.

- Web Developer; knowledge and experience of making templates/website and advanced understanding.
- Forums Moderator; having the knowledge on how to moderate a forum.
- Server Administrators; must have at least 2 years of experience and knowledge.
- Beta Testers; is really an urgent search, you must be able to find bugs and report or make notes of them.
- Creative Management; the ability to maintain and manage the server with good understanding and at least three years of experience.

Requirements; if you do not meet them and have no knowledge or poor English grammar do not bother doing it.

- Fluent English in communicating and typing.
- Maturity and professionalism and knowledge of SA-MP.
- Administrative knowledge or managing something without any troubles.

Interested? PM me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadyEG
Посмотреть сообщение

Actually . nobody gives a fuck. Its all your own responsibility in that case. If you don't know how to deal with people online and getting your self scammed. Then you can leave and stop crying... So . I wouldn't recommend you in your case to judge people and give advice's .. As u may be 7 also ...

removed

Scripting for free. You may request my service by messaging me via PM.
I will start scripting from 4th april.
You may message me with the title of the work you want me to script.
I am here to script any system,fixing bugs, other minor things.
Please use the below quote to request scripting. So, I may work efficiently.
Quote:

Information about the system :
Commands required :
Colors for text ( SCM ) :
Other information :

Thank you.
John_Blaze ( WSRPG )

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT4
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually . nobody gives a fuck. Its all your own responsibility in that case. If you don't know how to deal with people online and getting your self scammed. Then you can leave and stop crying... So . I wouldn't recommend you in your case to judge people and give advice's .. As u may be 7 also ...
Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,

do you want to have something scripted? I'm here, you can pay a little amount of money to get fast and good work, you can see some of my projects in my signature and if you're interested, I can show you more. I'm experienced with Dini and Y_ini and any command processor would be fine. I can also do some work with MySQL or SQLite. It's only a little amount, if you want something done, PM me!

~Kevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAT4
Посмотреть сообщение
No, that's bullshit and being careless. If you're dealing with a "scammer" then you're bound to be scammed. And how is that possibly your fault?

I remember being explicitly warned about working for KevinExec by NoFear before. I don't know what's going on. But if KevinExec actually cared about his reputation and wanted to find work easily. He would try to fix these issues, and not come flame on a thread we aren't even supposed to reply on...

"Of course I didn't, you never requested it." - Does he really have to request to be paid? I assume he talked to you beforehand and you both agreed that you'd pay him. Why does he have to request it from you?

If you accepted to receive the gamemode update he made, then you should pay him. If not, don't use his updates. But if you do use his updates and don't even pay him, then that's just you being an unthankful and irresponsible dick head.

If that's the case, just remember everyone to not work for you again. Or I would do it, personally.

I am once again offering my time and effort to assist you with your script, fix bugs, set up your server and create features/filterscripts. All that for a relative low price.

I have a wide range of experience in: (My)SQL, sscanf, (Y/[i]Z)CMD, YSI, Y_INI, DINI (I don't accept requests with DINI) and that's just to sum a few things up.

I have created multiple scripts for a few people such as:
> A complete robbery script w/ lockpad, alarm, explosions and escaping from the police
> A basic trucking gamemode
> A basic TDM gamemode in Blueberry
> A handful of roleplay gamemodes for my personal projects

While I have no official releases on this forum. My activity in the Scripting Help section should give you an idea on what I am capable of doing.

Prices are negotiable and are based on the difficulty and time needed to create the script.

I am looking forward hearing from you.

Looking some helpers, mappers and developers to look after to my server when im not there. PM me please, or join here:
5.39.66.97:7807

Thankyou
George - Community Director

Hello there lads, I'm currently in search of upcoming heavy RP servers in which I can assist. My qualifications are located in my signature, don't contact me if you're not serious. NB I offer professional work. Skype: Slauter_473.

The grand community is looking for profound experts in the following functionalities:
  • Web Development & Administration Wing
  • Server Administration
  • Media & Graphics Wing
  • IRC Administration Wing
Interested ones please contact us here.s

Looking for a scripter to help me, i am willing to pay and you will get full admin access on both forums and server

I am looking for scripting and mapping staff for a new project, Evolved Roleplay. Experience preferred, though not necessarily essential. Feel free to contact us with examples of your work; this may provide a better chance to be brought onto the team. My partner and I have actively developed and administrated a server, and have experience on a wide number of different servers in a variety of fields. Rest assured you will be treated well, and we would welcome you into this professional and fun environment.

This project is currently in development as stated above, and we are looking to start filling our staff roster. For more information on staff positions, contact the following people, or PM me on here (SA-MP forums) for skype contact info. You may also check us out and apply or just get to know more about our project at our website. Thank you for your time, and we hope to hear from you!

PS: For more specific information on the type of positions we have open regarding scripting, mapping, or web develpment contact r708 via [Click for a link] SA-MP forums, email, skype / PM (username available upon request), or our project website.

Points of Contact:
[email protected]<script data-cfhash="f9e31" type="text/javascript">/* */</script> - For all administration related inquiries (Helpers, admins, public relations).
[email protected]<script data-cfhash="f9e31" type="text/javascript">/* */</script> - For all development related inquiries (Scripting, mapping, web development).

Quote:
Originally Posted by iCurse
View Post
Who can script me a example of /makeadmin command? A command that makes someone an admin, with 10 different levels. I need a easy one, i'm requesting this because i get confused when creating it. I don't actually understand ZCMD and SSCANF that good. I need this command to be using ZCMD and SSCANF, if okay with Y_INI because i use it to save/load player's data.
Heyyyy.

LSSL is currently looking for some trusted players who can contribute on the server. Admin Applications are open and you can apply to become one.
We are looking for:
  • Admins
  • Trusted Players
  • Scripters
  • Mappers
Feel free to join this site > www.lssl-tdm.ml or contact me from here.