About bone exploit.

Sup everyone,

So recently I've discovered about a so called bone exploit which is a kind of wallhack, I prevented actual wallhacks by using labels as player name tags and removing default name tags, but can't seem to find a solution for this bone exploit (shows player bones through walls), anyone has any idea how to patch this?

Marcel will be proud that you didn't call it "hack".

OT: Not quite sure, never heard of before you mentioned it on the samp discord. Although it doesn't surprise me that they found a way to do this as well. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hansrutger
Посмотреть сообщение
Marcel will be proud that you didn't call it "hack".

OT: Not quite sure, never heard of before you mentioned it on the samp discord. Although it doesn't surprise me that they found a way to do this as well. :P
hmu with that samp discord link thanks xxxx

We need an update, things we cannot patch are getting too many now.

These kind of cheats are as old as online gaming itself.
You can't detect/patch them unless you find a way to detect memory changes in directx lib.

LE: Why you thinking an update will miraculously make these cheats disappear? Have a look at CS:GO or any other mp game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spmn
Посмотреть сообщение
These kind of cheats are as old as online gaming itself.
You can't detect/patch them unless you find a way to detect memory changes in directx lib.

LE: Why you thinking an update will miraculously make these cheats disappear? Have a look at CS:GO or any other mp game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPXq-Jbx_NU

"bone exploit" sounds like some terrifying witching ritual.

Marcel wanted to call it that way.

SA-MP+ can maybe detect if the player has the files, otherwise I personally don't see any way to detect it without human interaction.