Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Search person who can share free hosting (y)

Who can give me host for free with 100 slots pm me Reward: Owner/Head Admin.

Looking for a whole brand new team to start up a new community under After Life Roleplay currently 2 people working on this project and we are looking for 3 to 4 more including a co-owner. We are currently looking for admins, beta testers, a web developer, scripters and mappers. We have a big project in mind and are looking to expand it but need some help so get in contact if interested.

Contact me on here through pm's and we can get into further talks.

Looking for a whole brand new team to start up a new community under After Life Roleplay currently 2 people working on this project and we are looking for 3 to 4 more including a co-owner. We are currently looking for admins, beta testers, a web developer, scripters and mappers. We have a big project in mind and are looking to expand it but need some help so get in contact if interested. Server is up for beta testing tomorrow

Contact me on here through pm's and we can get into further talks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hossa
Посмотреть сообщение
Still looking for this.
What exactly are you looking for?

I am looking for scripter who can fix my script,my mysql script doesnt want to save accounts,I'll pay Ђ10 for guy who fix it.

Looking for a multitasker to help us to develop unique CnR server from scratch. Our team already includes main developers, an assistant developer, a web developer, helpers and mappers. We are using several platforms to collaborate, such as Trello, GitHub, Discord and Skype.

We offer you a working environment where everyone has good to be. With us you can grow as a programmer together with learn something new daily. You will also gain an admin status during the tests and grand opening.

We expect your written English is fluent and you have earlier experience working as, for instance, a server admin. You must show your interest by being active daily.

Please contact me as soon as possible via forum PM. I will give you more information there.

Welcome to build a new community!

Modern Roleplay
Modern Roleplay Is Hiring Staff Team!
We're hiring Professional Administrators to create dynamics IG with me. And Hiring Others to be a Admins.

Sorted.

Hello there,

I'm searching to join some community/server as administrator,
I can offer my service as scripter(still remember things) and also Hoster if needed.
If you're interested go ahead and PM me.

Hiring people:
The objective is simple, create a server on which a player can play various game mode (Derby, DM, Course, PTP, ZM and a lot of modes).
We work on a GM that can contain any language, add / modify from a simple web panel. The translator will be able to change a sentence, a text in the GM from the UCP.
We want to create a big server that gathers all the communities of all the countries and all languages, so its simple we need the maximum number of people interested to be staff, translator, developer, tester, if you think you can help us even little, you are welcome.

We are still in development phase, of course no domain name is ordered. We prefer to advance more in development and have a good team and then officially launch the project to the public.

listing :
  • Translator
  • Developer
  • Staff
  • Tester
  • Graphiste
  • Mapper
Additional information :
Translators should be able to speak two languages, English and another to facilitate communication.
Testers should have a sense of seriousness and good experience in SA: MP.
The staff members should have +18 a piece of identity can be asked in case of doubt.
The roots of this project are French, it's possible that there a number of dev / staff that they are French.

Contact us by private message to this account and if we are interested we will reply to you.

Buying the following MySQL R41-2 Scripts $10 each

Script 1: Factions
Script 2: Gangs
Script 3: Houses
Script 4: Businesses

-Scripts must not Interfere with each other
-Scripts must not be bugged/broken
-Scripts must be custom, not found on forums.
-Scripts must save/load to & from MySQL Database.

Feel free to PM me regarding this with questions or offers.

Achievement:
The main achievement of the server is to unite professional roleplayers and run realistic roleplays.
The gamemode script is consists of a various features. The roleplay gamemode is inspired on CG:RP because of lack of time. CG:RP will be develop by me, so we don't need any other developers.

Hiring
:
  • Staff Members
  • Administrators
  • Community Helpers
  • Beta Testers
  • Professional Mappers
  • Moderators
  • Faction Leaders
The server is currently on BETA so we need beta testers. Contact me or pm me here for more informations and we'll immediately reply if we are interested.

We're hiring:

Administrators
Moderators
Community Helpers
Community Advisors
Graphic Designers
Web Developers
Mappers
(Also for person who can provide us hosted tab.)
Why would you choose CG:RP, because we're offering you a great service on our community developing team working twenty four on developing the community to make sure there is no bugs and provide you a good game. As the executive admin team is holding the admin team with fist of iron to ensure you have a fair game and we keep our eyes on every single action of the administration team. If you will tell me that everyone saying that, I'll answer you saying we're not like anyone we're trying to make a new dawn of roleplay community which abuse and unprofessional people will not be existing anymore!!, you wont lose anything by giving a try. Also you can buy houses and business with low price in-game money around all (LS) this your chance to catch or it will run from you.

Search person who can share free hosting.

Sorted.

We are looking for administrators and we are recruiting 20+ admins, we have a very good player base (100+) but we are lacking in staff team. So it would be good if you can serve our community/server as staff. We do have few requirements. If you are interested apply @ our forum www.mw3-samp.com/forum.

Or message me - (for any query)

Hello guys! Modern Roleplay has been changed into Modern Gaming Roleplay, we have changed a new script and hiring staffs read the listings above,my early post

Search person who can share free hosting.

Im currently looking for anyone whos looking for a hoster to share his gamemode.

I have a hoster with 50 slots and mysql database , if you want i will host your gamemode for free, let me know if you need one , contact me by forum pming.