Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Looking for a mapper -

It would be ideal if you know of a good FS which can be used IG to map with (As appose to MTA or map editing software). I can set up a server with the FS so we can map together IG... I have vague ideas on what different things I want created - but need someone who know what they are doing when it comes to mapping so the end result isn't a noobish map with lots of noob work-a-rounds ...

PM me for more details.

Id much prefer if you are 18+, and not an immature kid.

Just want to find someone who enjoys mapping and is up for helping out to create a few things.

I'm looking for someone who is really experienced in C++/C coding. Game Developement. Payed.

Searching for helpers,moderators for a roleplay server.

Our community looking for trusted scripter.

Hello,

Riverdale-Roleplay will be a roleplay SA:MP community with its own server based on the popular Roleplay mode. As of now, our community progress is as follows:
  • Website - 85% complete.
  • UCP - 75% complete.
  • Forums - 90% complete.
  • Gamemode - 80% complete.
We are looking to fill the following positions before the server goes into Beta stage:
  • 1 Mapper. Intermediate knowledge required with Map Editor/MTA Editor.
  • 1 Designer. Intermediate knowledge required in an image editing application. (Photoshop, etc.)
  • Several testers. Roleplay knowledge required. The testers will be the first people to be promoted to IG administrators.
Note: All positions require good english skills, maturity and dedication.

If you think you meet all the above requirements don't hesitate to send me a PM on the forums or contact me via skype at yooo_rappy.

Have a nice day!

Looking for a professional mapper to create a unique nightclub interior. Will be paid depending on work.

Searching for PROFESSIONAL helpers,moderators for a roleplay server.

#We are looking for talented mappers that are willing to do some work for our gaming community!
#There won't be any payment involved but there will be awards and/or stats on our servers!
#Contact me via forums PM or come on our teamspeak: 185.52.2.244

Going to start a samp roleplay server in Bone County, looking for a good scripter willing to help. I will take care of everything and the scripter will be a co-owner. PM me on here or to get a faster reply pm me on skype. Gtasaroleplayer

The Die-hard Cops & Robbers (CnR) gamers having/willing-to-setup their startup venture on SA-MP, may contact. On behalf of a Venture Capitalists (VCs) group, we're looking forward to invest in financial & other prominent segments of your start-ups. The catch is to encourage the upcoming talent of SA-MP scripters in this new era of development, relieving them from the burden of the financials & other legalities, thereby providing a relaxed & secured development environment. Mostly, preference shall be given to scripts from scratch. Conditions would apply. Interested ones contact us on forum here; Skype - db.donB ; Email- db@sa-mp.in

Thanks & Regards,
db

XenoFlux Gaming are looking to hire a long term developer. Payment involved on a weekly/monthly basis for good effort. Contact me on PMs.

Looking to join a community that needs a scripter I am 19 from the UK PM me.

Hello,

i have made a social networking site and i want some beta tester to test it and also i am looking for a team that who can join me in my project

I'm looking for a server (any type except rp) to offer my services as an administrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD_Boii
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

i have made a social networking site and i want some beta tester to test it and also i am looking for a team that who can join me in my project
Don't trust this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogorakis
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't trust this guy.
Dont take revenge now plzz.

Our Past has done before 2 or 1 year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD_Boii
Посмотреть сообщение
Dont take revenge now plzz.

Our Past has done before 2 or 1 year
I'm not "taking revenge" from you. I'm just trying to protect others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogorakis
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not "taking revenge" from you. I'm just trying to protect others.
what mistake i have done

Looking for additional scripters to assist me in making some sort of FIREFIGHTING ROLEPLAY server. pm me for details.

Sell roleplay gamemode, one really good! add me on skype: mokiqgc

Looking to start a new roleplaying community looking fr a scrripter, Mapper, Doain holder for website and forum and a hoste if you are interested contact me cannot pay but can give administration rank depending on skill