[FilterScript] TDEditor - New TextDraw creator with Preview models.

Wow, never though something this awesome would exist, repped to the fullest.

i have create text draw and export them , then go to my server and add to ongamemodeint but nothing appears

Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy Ni3e !!!!!!

10000/10 !!!!

+Rep

"By clicking the "next" button you consent to install the additional software listed to the terms and use and privacy policies of each installation."

Well, actually I do not want to install these addtitional things. If I click "Customize the installation" all the listed software just gets marked and it's nowhere written what that's supposed to mean. How can I avoid the installation straight away?

help please

how can I solved the problem of MSVCP110.dll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximun
View Post
help please

how can I solved the problem of MSVCP110.dll
That DLL file is part of Visual Studio 2012 (11.0). Download the x86 version from Microsoft website.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
I forgot how to use this. I would like to know how to make this options to work:

How to enable them? :P
Anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
Anyone?
Right click on button 'New' and select preview models

under the new samp version 0.3.7?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
View Post
That DLL file is part of Visual Studio 2012 (11.0). Download the x86 version from Microsoft website.
It is part of the runtime: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=30679
__________________________________________________ _______

Nice update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
I don't know what changed on my computer but for some reason this doesn't work for me anymore and I even tried a completely fresh server but for some reason none of my input is being registered anymore.
Same here. Key presses and mouse clicks do nothing. And how do I turn that editor off?

is there a way I can have the HUD enabled while editing the textdraws? I want to make a HUD, and I need the minimap to be shown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
View Post
is there a way I can have the HUD enabled while editing the textdraws? I want to make a HUD, and I need the minimap to be shown...
You could insert a HUD in txt file, and show it.

adri1, this page are down, what the name of the program?

You me grants permission to translate and share the TDEditor in the area Portuguese?
Sorry h ad english

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayvisonJJB
View Post
You me grants permission to translate and share the TDEditor in the area Portuguese?
Sorry h ad english
Namoral, sу pra ganhar rep, nгo tem quase nada para traduzir, vocк pelomenos abriu o codigo? meu deus.

Quote:
View Post
Sorry h ad english
No problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarPeens
View Post
Namoral, sу pra ganhar rep, nгo tem quase nada para traduzir, vocк pelomenos abriu o codigo? meu deus.
Namoral n fala bosta ok? Nem todks tem fluencia em ingles e sim eu ja abri o codigo e esta traduzido mais tarde eu posto flw

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarPeens
View Post
Quote:
View Post
Namoral n fala bosta ok? Nem todks tem fluencia em ingles e sim eu ja abri o codigo e esta traduzido mais tarde eu posto flw
English only here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT
View Post
English only here!
i can repair your English?
"Only English here"
ty.
@PostAdri1 loading plugin TDE.dll
Falied.
Loading plugin: YSF.dll
falied.

i already got Visual C++ Redistributable 2012 Update 4 x86.