Script Request Thread #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryoere
/getinpveh - enter in a player's vehicle like /getinpveh 5 and u get in id 5's veh,
and /getpinveh - get a player in ur vehicle.

can someone get me these for like, level 3 or 4 admin, btw im using SeifAdmin.
BUMP

Can someone send me in a PM the Los Angeles RolePlay scriptfiles folder?

Quote:
Quote:
/getinpveh - enter in a player's vehicle like /getinpveh 5 and u get in id 5's veh,
and /getpinveh - get a player in ur vehicle.

can someone get me these for like, level 3 or 4 admin, btw im using SeifAdmin.
BUMP
pawn Код:
dcmd_getinpveh(playerid,params[])
{
  if(!params[0])
  {
     //No perimeters
  }
  new giveplayerid = strval(params);
  if(!IsPlayerConnected(giveplayerid))
  {
     //Given id not connected
  }
  if(!IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(giveplayerid))
  {
     //Given player not in a vehicle
  }
  if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
  {
     //Using PutPlayerInVehicle while the player is in a vehicle will cause bugs
  }
  PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,GetPlayerVehicleID(giveplayerid),1);
  return 1;
}
Surely you can figure out the other command from this.

Can some1 make me Clan system with this commands?:

-clan invite [id]//invite some1 to clan
-clan create [name]//create clan - just for admin
-clan cancel
–clan accept
-clan cancel
-clan kick
-clan quit
-clan save[foot/car]
-clan color [r] [g] [b]
-clan cmd [cmd]
-clan leader [id]-leader
-clan tester [id]-leader
-clan player [id]-leader
-clan stats [clan name/num]
-cdeposit
-cbalance
-cwithdraw
-clan bank [save/max]

Hello. I am looking for a full time scripter. for my clan, Well its not mine but meh, Lol.

The name of the clan is -WYD- (Who's your daddy) thay run in afew games. L4D, BF2, Counter Strike, BHD and have currently opened a new gaming in SA-MP. And we would like to ask for a scripter, Ived tryed but my computer is gay and won't allow it. So im asking if someone would help me.

Their are 2 ways of contacting me. on the forums here thro PM or on the wyd website. www.wyd-hq.com or www.wydgaming.com (Both lead to the same site and my name will be NinjaKillS-WYD-) If anyone is intrested in the job please contact me as soon as posible. He/She will get payed, Not sure how much at the moment.

But be warned the scripter might get alot of idears thrown at them. Lol.

Cheers ninja

a playermarker system for the GF that WORKS

I am looking for a script that displays certain info when a player logs on, like if the player has another account it will come up showing as an AKA, like "Joe_Bloggs aka John_Smith has entered the game". Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi,

I was wondering if you can help me with the following things:

a) A decent spectating system, IE: Admins can use either "/spec" or "/recon", when they do "/spec off" or "/recon off" it stops spectating that paticular player and returns you to the previous position

Also, when you spectate someone, can someone please make it so you can rotate the camera (IE: move the mouse so you can see behind the player you're spectating), it would also be good if whilst spectating it would update the interior a player went into, IE: if they went into a house or police department.

b) Dynamic housing: I've searched and searched, i've only come up with "Carlito's Roleplay"

Can anyone help me find a filterscript, (apart from KIHC) which would allow me to edit exsisting houses, edit the interior, move them and create houses?

c) Jetpack: On the "/givegun" list, how can I change it so it gives someone a jetpack? (it's gun ID 21 i'm sure.)

Quote:

if(strcmp(cmd, "/givegun", true) == 0)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
{
tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
if(!strlen(tmp))
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "USAGE: /givegun [playerid/PartOfName] [weaponid(eg. 46 = Parachute)]");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD4, "3(Club) 4(knife) 5(bat) 6(Shovel) 7(Cue) 8(Katana) 10-13(Dildo) 14(Flowers)");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD4, "16(Grenades) 18(Molotovs) 22(Pistol) 23(SPistol)");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD3, "24(Eagle) 25(shotgun) 27(spas12) 29(MP5) 30(AK47) 31(M4) 33(Rifle) 34(Sniper)");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD4, " 37(Flamethrower) 41(spray) 42(exting) 43(Camera) 46(Parachute)");
return 1;
}
new playa;
new gun;
playa = ReturnUser(tmp);
gun = strval(tmp);
if(gun < 1||gun > 46)
{ SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, " wrong WeaponID!"); return 1; }
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 4)
{
if(IsPlayerConnected(playa))
{
if(playa != INVALID_PLAYER_ID)
{
GivePlayerWeapon(playa, gun, 650000);
}
}
}
else
{
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, " you are not authorized to use that command!");
}
}
return 1;
}

Your help would be appreciated, and I'm sorry if i've posted in the wrong section.

Hey! I want to make a money anti hack. I used shearch but I didn't finded the thing I want:
I want to make a timer checking the money of the player, after check his money again and see if his money increased of a notable cantity. Is it possible ?

Код:
public AntiMoneyCheat()
{
  for(new i; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
  {
    if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
    {
      LastMoney[i] = GetPlayerMoney(i);
      {
Код:
NewMoney[i] = GetPlayerMoney(i);
if(LastMoney[i] < 200 = NewMoney[i])
{
  Ban(i);
}
Anything like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marclang
a) A decent spectating system, IE: Admins can use either "/spec" or "/recon", when they do "/spec off" or "/recon off" it stops spectating that paticular player and returns you to the previous position
//Untested
pawn Код:
//top of scripit
enum LastInfo
{
  Float:X,
  Interior,
  World,
}
new LastAdmin[MAX_PLAYERS][LastInfo];

//onplayercommandtext
if(strcmp(cmd, "/spec", true) == 0 || strcmp(cmd, "/recon", true) == 0)
{
  if(IsPlayerAdmin(playerid))
  {
   new tmp[256], new id;
   if(!strlen(tmp)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, color, "Usage: /spec [id]");
   id = strval(tmp);
   if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, color, "Incorrect playerid!");
   GetPlayerPos(playerid, LastAdmin[playerid][X], LastAdmin[playerid][Y], LastAdmin[playerid][Z]);
   GetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, LastAdmin[playerid][A]);
   GetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, LastAdmin[playerid][World]);
   GetPlayerInterior(playerid, LastAdmin[playerid][Interior]);
   SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, GetPlayerVirtualWorld(id));
   SetPlayerInterior(playerid, GetPlayerInterior(id));
   TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid);
   if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(id)) { PlayerSpecateVehicle(playerid, GetPlayerVehicleID(id)); }
   else { PlayerSpecatePlayer(playerid, id); }
   SendClientMessage(playerid, color, "Note: type /spec off to stop spectating!");
   else if(strcmp(tmp, "/off", true) == 0)
   {
     SetPlayerInterior(playerid, LastAdmin[playerid][Interior]);
     SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, LastAdmin[playerid][World]);
     SetPlayerPos(playerid, LastAdmin[playerid][X], LastAdmin[playerid][Y], LastAdmin[playerid][Z]);
     SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, LastAdmin[playerid][A]);
     TogglePlayerSpectating(playerid, 0);
   }
   return 1;
}

I'm looking for a door inside the PD HQ, with a command like /opendoor and /closedoor. Thanks!

I'm looking for someone that can script me a Dynamic Housing system. But for everyone... Not just Admins. For example. Anyone can go make a house anywhere they want by typing '/buyhouse entrance' then it will give them the information for what they need to do next. Then they will need a car they will type '/buyhouse car' after their car is placed, they will need to buy the level and interior. '/buyhouse level [1-10], the level determines how big the house will be on the inside. Please write me back or give me a private message. Thank you. Also I'm willing to pay for someone to do it.

NO BUGS!

Level system + exp points
functions:
getplayerlevel
getplayerexp
giveplayerexp
giveplayerlevel
setplayerlevel
setplayerexp

and level and exp saves

I want know if there is a way to stop crashes ? because my server crash really much , i want know what are those who crash server i want reduce them if there is..

Quote:
Originally Posted by david23400
I want know if there is a way to stop crashes ? because my server crash really much , i want know what are those who crash server i want reduce them if there is..
You must have fucked something up in your Gamemode or in some of your Filterscripts. Try to debug them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddу
Quote:
Originally Posted by david23400
You must have fucked something up in your Gamemode or in some of your Filterscripts. Try to debug them.
how can i fix it? the probleme is with my gamemod not my filterscript

Debug it, or look after the error in the gamemode.

@david23400;

Do you have any objects in your server? If so overloads can cause crashes mostly without an object streamer.

How can i make special skins for admins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawno_Master
How can i make special skins for admins
ROfl and you call urself the Pawno master