Malaysia Airlines MH370 Missing Flight Incident

Listen the MH370 is gone it hasnt been found in like 9 months. It's dead. The people are dead by now. I guarentee you. There is nothing we can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperAssasin11
Посмотреть сообщение
Listen the MH370 is gone it hasnt been found in like 9 months. It's dead. The people are dead by now. I guarentee you. There is nothing we can do.
Nothing can be known until it's proven.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
Посмотреть сообщение
All we can do, is hope for the best and ensure everyone is safe.

There's no point worrying, as you're only making it worse for yourself.
They found the Air Asia plane, there was only one survivor...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
Посмотреть сообщение
They found the Air Asia plane, there was only one survivor...
Wrong thread. But, source?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
Wrong thread. But, source?
https://www.******.com.au/search?q=a...fe=off&tbm=nws

Seriously lol it's all over the news...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
https://www.******.com.au/search?q=a...fe=off&tbm=nws

Seriously lol it's all over the news...
Seriously lol I don't see anything about a survivor, which was clearly the main point of his post.

I'm from Malaysia and theres nothing news about MH370' survivors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzaMx
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm from Malaysia and theres nothing news about MH370' survivors.
He meant a survivor for the recent AirAsia crash (he posted in the wrong thread, basically), but can't find anything about that. =/

Don't you people think its all over, there are no survivors. I think they haven't even found the parts of MH370.

No one survived AirAsia crash. They also found only 30 bodies. Sadly people on MH370 are probably dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
View Post
He meant a survivor for the recent AirAsia crash (he posted in the wrong thread, basically), but can't find anything about that. =/
Oh that one, sorry.

"The Malaysian government has officially declared the disappearance of Malaysian Airline flight MH370 an accident and has said that there were no survivors."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-3...fb_ref=Default

Rest In Peace to my cousins, I guess. The worst part is that it's their daughter's birthday today... happy birthday, your parents are dead.

The world is a cruel, cruel place.

Quote:
View Post
"The Malaysian government has officially declared the disappearance of Malaysian Airline flight MH370 an accident and has said that there were no survivors."

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-3...fb_ref=Default

Rest In Peace to my cousins, I guess. The worst part is that it's their daughter's birthday today... happy birthday, your parents are dead.

The world is a cruel, cruel place.
RIP. This is really a cruel place.
What did those rascals get of killing lives of thousands, and killing themselves? Wow. Fuck these people. All they know is how to destroy the happiness of someone in a minute, all they know is how to kill innocents, all they know is how to terrorize the lives of many.

Again, RIP to all my brothers and sisters who passed away in this incident.

Quote:
View Post
happy birthday, your parents are dead.
that's... a nice thing to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbienoob
View Post
that's... a nice thing to say
If you didn't understand that it was sarcasm to highlight the horrible situation, and that no, I don't find the deaths of my cousins funny, then I seriously worry about you :P

In one year, one gone missing, second shot down by Ukrainians...Perfect luck for company...
Interesting thing is that there is a theory that MH17 is in fact MH370 (Not a joke...)
I wont say much about it, cos its kinda interesting so i will let you read it yourself (of you are interested, just google it)...There are even some facts...I know its seems impossible (and most likely its just a smoke from Ukrainians trying to save their asses). Idk why but i just got fascinated by these theory...

one whole year...

RIP for those who left us,may they have eternal peace in their heavenly abode. I'm sorry to hear what happened to your cousins Pot.

The world is getting fucked up now... Poverty,Cyber crimes,rapes,countries fighting over power and resources,ISIS,petroleum.. I still wonder how more can people take.. It's been a year and it's getting worse as its progressing everyday.

Well; Pota, I was about to bump this thread 2 days ago, but then I forgot about it. It's exact 1 year now, still there's no instance of the plane.

I guess, the plane has crashed into the ocean in millions of pieces (dugi's opinion). And, it'll never be found, it's a mystery (a ultimate mystery). I believe, the plane is kidnapped/hijacked by aliens, because, it's not possible that we can't find the plane, in this modern age. It must be some kind of extraterristial power behind it. World's strongest radars also can't find the plane, that doesn't makes sense. Either it's the government who's hiding the real truth, or it's really lost/kidnapped/hijacked. It scares me a bit, tho'.

It depends on the perspective you go with. For me i stick with what the U.S. Navy says