Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Job Opening(s)
Listing(s)
  • Beta Tester(s)
  • Mapper(s)$PAID POSITION$
  • Web Designer(s) $PAID POSITION$
  • Teamspeak Technition
  • Helper(s)
Requirements
  1. Good English Skills
  2. Good Attitude
  3. * IF APPLYING FOR THE BETA TEAM * A strong knowledge of the SA-MP engine
  4. * IF APPLYING FOR ANY DEVELOPER POSITION * Strong knowledge of the engine you are developing
  5. Teamspeak 3 AND A WORKING MICROPHONE
Forms of Contact
SA-MP Forums Private Message
Skype (sum.bowdy)
Teamspeak 3 - 72.5.102.126

Hello guys?

I have a full script me and a mate used to use but the problem is I cannot set up the MySQL as he has been long gone I can not get hold of him. I only ever used Dini so could I have some help please? PM Me
or
Skype - Dillo1000

Mapping for money!

Some maps for reference:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sURmoKpJtx0[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ox7FK40H2bk[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtiduSuIrpA[/ame]

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=475165
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=476993

Looking for proffesional admin who could Invite players to join the community.

SERVER IP: 37.59.28.180:8528

forum: flaken-gaming.boards.net

contact me on skype if you're interested, (ojan.hamdane).

Currently seeking someone who can setup a nice looking forum for me, i'll award you with some IG stuff as soon our RP server is up.

DELETED

Free Server! AND TS3
Hello, i am offering my server out to someone that wants it, however its not going to be, you ask i give. I need to know that my money is going to be well spent. I would like to make sure you have a script working a ready, a good knowledge of what you want to do with the server.... i will offer my services to someone i believe will be capable of running a better server than i can.

What i am looking for

(1) - Someone with a script allready to use, that works!
(2) - Someone willing to do what it takes to build a great community
(3) - Someone with good SA:MP experience
(4) - Preferably an RP script...
(5) - Co-Owner status IG, not less

If you think you want to take this oppertunity.... then PM me or add me on skype georgepog95

Looking for a good experienced scripter,who could help me to script the upcoming LSCNR server. Although, i only need an assistance. So if you're experienced in CNR's stuff and ready to help, then please, kindly send me a PM here in sa-mp forums. We'll discuss everything related to it in details.

Thank you.

Looking for Pro Scripter to fix some bugs

Need hosting? I paid for hosting of a 100 slot server with SmartBytes Hosting in advance for a while. I can put it on the hosted tab if needed. Your script needs a playerbase and the script needs to be good. When I say good, I mean that ANY NGG edit you can go ahead and scrap. All other inquiries send them to me in a PM. I don't want your script, but I would highly appreciate an administration position in return for the hosting, but it's not a must. PM me.

Looking for a scripter, willing to give him positions for it.. (RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyntaxQ
Посмотреть сообщение
ye this guy stole my script, asked for money in return.. be aware
What did i say did you get your money back?

Looking for video creators / editors.

Looking For:
=========
*Looking to start a community, or join a community!
*Beta Testers

Communities: Brief
===============
My partner and I are interested in joining a community or creating a community in order to grow our player base and start a second project.

Option A: Starting a community
========================
My partner and I are here to be the start of a new community. We need a community manager, who is experienced in their line of work and want to start a community using their server and our server. They must be active and available as often as possible with good communication. We are looking for serious and experienced individuals in this position only.

Option B: Joining a community
=======================
We are looking to join a community based around original game modes or survival game modes, etc. My partner and I need a player base and some active members to watch over our server while we attempt to start on a second server project. We don't want to release any details prematurely, but you can expect another game mode that has never been done before.

If you are interested in Either option A or B, please contact "Twackers" on Skype.

Beta Testers: Brief
===============
In our Hunger Games server, we are running low on people available to help test the development versions of our server. We're looking for players who enjoy the Hunger Games movies and/or books, and want to help a server improve and expand. We are only looking for players who can be active in the forums and available whenever we need them. If you are interested in wanting to be a Beta Tester, please follow this link: www.samphungergames.co.nr

Conclusion
========
Thanks for taking the time to read this form, and thanks for your time!

Searching a few needs.

Mapper:

The job is to map our TDM desserts based, with a high quality mapping skills. This will get you to level 4 administrator.

Second Scripter:
Scripter is to be hired for progress bar system, anyone who could support me in this, please contact me. (PROGRESS BAR is like a loading system through the game).

Administrator:

We're currently hiring admins that will be active,and going to invite their friends to the server community.

We're also looking for a community to join with, a.k.a merging with us. Requirement is to have a good playerbase and forum.

SERVER IP: 37.59.28.180:8528

FORUM: flaken-gaming.boards.net

Contact personal:

FB: https://www.********.com/fhamdani4
*******: https://*******.com/fznhmdn

Hey guys,

We are looking for:

1. Experienced Help Scripter(s) for adding some small features in to TDM script. He must be active and creative on works. Will be rewarded with cash or you can work with our community (will get paid too). He will not get the gamemode for editing.

2. Some mature/active/helpful guys for doing administration on our server.

3. Web-developer for handling our forums by adding new boards and new stuff. He will be rewarded with Web Developer rank and admin level 4.

NOTE: If you are newbie on scripting/web-designing/administration and having lower than 50 posts and not even 5 reps, please please don't message me, i will just ignore you.

If you are interest any of these ranks above, send me a forum message or add me on skype: hasitha_kaumudi

Thank you.

Looking for someone who is willing to help with server publicity, I have a dedicated host, website, teamspeak, and everything! All I need is someone who is willing to help out by getting the name out there! This person will get a decent admin rank, and a few other things,

Looking for someone to buy us a hosted tab.
GM is unique and no-one in the samp community have the features.
It's a CnR script.I've gone through all the CnR's server and i can say that it is really unique.
The one who'll help us out will get a decent rank.
What we need is a good playerbase.Once we have that,our community will prosper and thats for sure.
PM me for more info!

Hey guys i m looking for someone to script me
A Save % load car script
more detail
for example if i type /savecar then it should save my tuned/non tuned car
Then when i type /loadcar then it should load my tuned/non tuned car.
it should also give a message that u have loaded/spawned your saved car.
If u still don't get it then please ask for more details in reply
Thanks in Advance

[b]Modern Century Roleplay was started by Nathan Sykes and Frank_Conner. We soon found our server to be popular amongst the other competitive servers. Frank was the Director of Hosting Services. We were at a rate of 30-40 average playerbase. After Frank left SA:MP, we had to close in late 2013's.

Now we have decided to come back, better than ever! We are deciding to open to public community and regain the lost ability of roleplaying and playerbase. We have the website and forums set up. The script is really being developed and we have reached a high rate of script. The script got unique and leads of features and some rarely seen on SAMP Forums. We have a high set up creativity which has completed to bring gaming to reality! We have got our Head Design Maker / Staff Team / Scripting Team / Forum Development Team ready. Now just to make one big launch, we are looking to team up with one more person who is able to host. We don't really want to get on Hosted Tab, and if we get HT, it would be better. The hoster himself/herself must be;
  • Mature
  • Good Roleplayer
  • Have Skype
  • Must be Active
If you have got what it takes to become our (MC:RP) partner, please contact me.
Rewards will be negotiated with a PM.
NOTE: You must PM me only.