Looking for scripters/helpers? Post here!

Do you need someone to help you with scripting and/or running a server?
Do you need someone to help with setting up a forum?
Do you need someone to help with a Teamspeak?
Then forum PM me! I can try and help everyone out! Some things might cost money and some things might be free! PM so we can talk and work out a deal/what we are going to do!

Looking for a good partner to script with. I've recently left sa-mp for quite some time, and I'm just now coming back.

If you're in the PST timezone (GMT- eight) and willing to help start up a server with me (Not hosted.), send me a message on here and I'll send you contact details.

This will be mainly to pass time, and to get to know each-other. Nothing else. Maybe if we develop the server enough, we could consider finding a host.

Thanks.

I amlooking for a scripter If u r interested plz pm me

who needs Admin/Helper? PM me

Looking to start up and manage a professional RP community, with at least one more person. Someone who has knowledge in scripting and can work on development with myself without any issues at all. Essentially I'm asking if anyone here would like to join me in creating a server, something unique for people to enjoy not just the same old GM edits.

Please send me a PM on the SAMP forums if you feel you could take on the job of assisting me create the server and community. The following requirements are a must have:

- Mature, professional composure.
- Experienced with pawno.
- Open minded and willing to contribute.
- Friendly, easy going person.
- Fluent with English.

If you are all of the above are you, don't hesitate to send me a PM and tell me about yourself and why you would like to help me out with this project.

Hello, Iv a server and my host exp and closed idk why, anyway iv an hosted tab server, stuntages , with amazing features if you can host my server please pm me , to be hoster and manager.

********: https://www.********.com/MahdAsali

If you need a forum creator and manager, as well as an experienced administrator, contact me via PM.

Walking Dead Roleplay is in need of testers.

If you're willing to do this, then please send me a private message for information.

Private Mapping services, mapping for a money, depends what map type you need to map.
-Mapping basically for Rp servers
-Had some already done maps like - Fully mapped Sf, Ls.
You can find my work under this post.
If you intrested just PM me here, or skype - Intel-lt

Looking for a partner to help me in scripting a gamemode.
Must be experienced scripter and know almost everything about tdm.

PM me !

Looking to start up and manage a Heavy RP community, with at least one more person. Someone who has knowledge in scripting and can work on development with myself without any issues at all. Essentially I'm asking if anyone here would like to join me in creating a server, something unique for people to enjoy not just the same old GM edits.

Please send me a PM on the SAMP forums if you feel you could take on the job of assisting me create the server and community. The following requirements are a must have:

- Fluent with English.

If you are all of the above are you, don't hesitate to send me a PM and tell me about yourself and why you would like to help me out with this project.

Hey guys,
Am looking for a scripter to help me to change some teams in my cod server, it's simple i know but i can't do it, if you want to help me add me.

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone would be interested beta testing my server?
- Server will be up 24/7
- Will be fixing bugs when told about them
- Adding stuff and changing stuff as required/asked

What I'm looking for:
- Beta testers
- Admins
- Forum Moderators
- other staff

I'f your interested please PM me,
cheers,
DvL (D4RKKNIGH7)

Looking for Hoster,
My server is Stuntages Advanced in Hosted Tab but the host is very lag, The hoster will be Manager/Hoster level in the server and will recieve money from donations, if you really want to help pm me ! or at skype MahdiAsali .
Greets,
Asali Mahdi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinner4two
Посмотреть сообщение
Looking to start up and manage a Heavy RP community, with at least one more person. Someone who has knowledge in scripting and can work on development with myself without any issues at all. Essentially I'm asking if anyone here would like to join me in creating a server, something unique for people to enjoy not just the same old GM edits.

- Fluent with English.

I'd definitely help, but I'm not that experienced in scripting.

I need help with commands for dynamic factions, need the /invite and all that stuff including a db for cars etc.

Looking for a scripter who can do some additions to my gamemode, my server is in hosted tab and players need more additions and I am looking for a scripter.
Scripter will be paid via paypal only

I, i , i , am looking for a pro scripter that can work with my server ...
I am paying

We are making up a TDM community. For this we need some Deathmatch scripts to be hosted. If you have a script created from scratch and you don't have host. You can PM me and you can join our community. Your script must have VIP system and 8 Level admin system.

NOTE: Only custom scripts are accepted. We will not accept any edited script.
For more info. PM me now.

I'm looking for someone to help me with my server. I don't want to be the only one D:
You can send me a PM here and we can discuss my server. I plan to make my own trucking game mode.
www.sanitytrucking.com

Also, I can't afford to pay. Sorry.