[GameMode] The Life of Flying (Aviation, From scratch, MySQL)

Oh so someone was impersonating you?

WOW
nice work
+rep

hey i have some thing to ask how does the coupon thing work you got to claim it or some thing can you explain it please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeboi_Mehdi
Посмотреть сообщение
hey i have some thing to ask how does the coupon thing work you got to claim it or some thing can you explain it please
You can add coupons into the MySQL database, and set a 'cash reward' value.

So simply type in for a coupon: mycoupon22, set the value to around 500000

And the first person to type /claim and then type in mycoupon22 will win 500k, and the coupon will be deleted.

What happened to the TDM gamemode?

Thanks for explaining it zak thanks also can you tell me how to add new classes? i added busdriver but it dont show up when you pick a class
pawn Код:
public ShowRole(playerid)
{
    new finishedcustomization[256], finishedtut[256], finishedtut2[128], string[256];
    new Score = PInfo[playerid][TotalScore];
    format(finishedcustomization, 256, "{0000FF}Civilian Pilot {00FF00}[Available]");
    if(Score > 24) { format(finishedtut, 256, "{FF9900}Bus Driver {00FF00}[Available]"); }
    else if(Score < 25) { format(finishedtut, 256, "{FF9900}Bus Driver {FF0404}[Locked]"); }
    if(Score > 49) { format(finishedtut, 256, "{FF9900}Military Pilot {00FF00}[Available]"); }
    else if(Score < 50) { format(finishedtut, 256, "{FF9900}Military Pilot {FF0404}[Locked]"); }
    if(Score > 99) { format(finishedtut2, 256, "{00FFFF}Marine{00FF00}[Available]"); }
    else if(Score < 100) { format(finishedtut2, 256, "{00FFFF}Marine{FF0404}[Locked]"); }
    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
    format(string, sizeof(string), "%s\n%s\n%s\n", finishedcustomization, finishedtut, finishedtut2);
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 5, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "{FFFFFF}Which role would you like to play as?", string, "Select", "");
    return 1;
}
only shows civilan pilot, military and marine why so?

Glad you all like the script!

Sadly I don't give support because it's so old (and badly optimized). It hurts my eyes reading it now! :P

Anyone set up their own server yet? I'd like to check it out!

Well There is was a server of ours but we messed up in some places so its now off.

Ah, that's a shame - anyone else??

Yea me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzy
Посмотреть сообщение
Ah, that's a shame - anyone else??
This guy called Mehdi does.

Do you have any information about his server? website? PM me! .

Good GM, remember me from LoF? WickeD :P

Hey Bro Pizzy. why my TS ( Test Server ) Shuts down when i do /reloadhouse??
Please tell me the problem and i will fix it by my self.

Its a Good server

Hey folks,

this gamemode sounds great. So i tried to install to play with some friends on mine - like testing etc.
I installed XAMPP, activated MySQL and uploaded the .sql file. Also i created an table named samp using Navicat Lite.
Then I inserted my datas in the pawno file. Like this:

Код:
#define SQL_HOST "localhost"
#define SQL_USER "root"
#define SQL_PASS "12345" //edit this once im gone and compile.
#define SQL_DB "samp"
#define TABLENAME "users"
When I start the server with samp-server.exe it says that the connection to "samp" was failed.

Can somebody please help me?

why getting this error when i use wamp > the lof.sql [i mean the mysql].

You dont use wamp to import the SQL. Try a free mysql client. I use NaviCat MySQL. (It's paid though).

Nice