More then 1 sa:mp server on a VPS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadhilkab
View Post
You can run 2 Server at the SAME time!Seriously what you need help with Panel ? or Running Multiple servers?

37.59.252.31:7777
37.59.252.31:8505

Here is an Example...
I dont know why you even run a host? *Dopey* err I mean retard.

OT: You cant run 2 servers at a time if you want to use a control panel to run then, due to the creators releasing it for one server, like the above posters (ignore fadhilkab, he is a obvious a retard), you gotta buy a panel to host mutiple servers, I've heard of a free commercial one but not sure of the name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddy
View Post

OT: You cant run 2 servers at a time if you want to use a control panel to run then, due to the creators releasing it for one server, like the above posters (ignore fadhilkab, he is a obvious a retard), you gotta buy a panel to host mutiple servers, I've heard of a free commercial one but not sure of the name.
It's not my problem if you don't know that i run a host.... In my GamePanel i can run multiple Games starting on the same time!I'm not retarded are you? I hadn't applied it on the Host list because i see 500 Slots for 7.95$ and no 1Slots = 0.10$ or something.

Quote:
View Post
It's not my problem if you don't know that i run a host.... In my GamePanel i can run multiple Games starting on the same time!I'm not retarded are you? I hadn't applied it on the Host list because i see 500 Slots for 7.95$ and no 1Slots = 0.10$ or something.
LOL.

Quote:
View Post

[REMOVED DUE TO BUG]

Quote:
View Post
Now, usually I won't react to statements like these - But c'mon.
Buying a domain name, and a $7 a month VPS from ThaKimHost.com (tracert fa-host.com) doesn't make you a CEO overnight, nor does it make you an expert by any means.

It's incredible what you can do with $15, huh?

Anyhow, back on topic.

@OP, you can most certainly run more than one SA:MP server on a VPS, just look at Fadhilkab!
Doing it with DomPanel isn't advised, however, as it was designed for a single server only.

I personally recommend you start up the servers via the Linux shell.
I've created a tutorial in the past - Just follow it, and repeat for additional servers, so long as they're in separate folders (so you can distinguish the different processes) and running on different ports, it'll run great.

Here's the tutorial if you like. I've tried to make it as simple as possible, but I'm happy to answer any queries you have via PM.

Take care, and good luck.

My customers are happy with it! What's your problem interfering in others matters mind your bizness and i said i came here to help not to talk about my host, Are you retarded or something?You're annoying please don't talk no more.

Quote:
View Post
My customers are happy with it! What's your problem interfering in others matters mind your bizness and i said i came here to help not to talk about my host, Are you retarded or something?You're annoying please don't talk no more.
I got a mouth to talk, idiot, now your calling me the retard? You cant even spell business right, and am sure its alright to comment on your skills on being a CEO of a host company, and yeah all your "clients" are your ******** friends also your very ignorant.

@Ridiculous - Sorry i don't have time to talk with retarded peoples.I added them. they payme So i call them clients.Are you jealous or something?I hadn't asked you to measure my skills because you don't have sufficient right to tell this without being an hoster.

And my spelling.
Quote:
View Post
I got a mouth to talk, idiot, now our calling me the retard?
You actually dosen't know the spelling of "you"

Quote:
View Post
@Ridiculous - Sorry i don't have time to talk with retarded peoples.I added them. they payme So i call them clients.Are you jealous or something?I hadn't asked you to measure my skills because you don't have sufficient right to tell this without being an hoster.

And my spelling.

You actually dosen't know the spelling of "you"
Ill chime in and state this: If you were professional in what you were doing, you would not be fighting on a public forum.

Quote:
View Post
You won't get accepted on that list because hosting servers on such a small vps does not make you an actual server host.

Good luck anyways