More then 1 sa:mp server on a VPS

Can someone help me to get more than 1 sa:mp server on a samp server?

Pretty simple ThomWeb.Just add "Bind IPHERE" on server.cfg thats it.

Fadhilkab, I did it. But now is the problem How will it work on the control-panel?
Becouse if i go to my server1 controlpanel and turn it off ill go to my server2 control panel and then its already on if i restart it there my server1 go off and server2 is going to run

What's the Ram of your VPS?

Added you on Skype, Can you please accept?
Btw my ram is 1,2GB + 1,2 GB Swap.

Which control-panel are you using for your samp servers?

I use DomPanel

have not seen that control panel before.

But you could just host mutiple servers on different ports, or if you want a different IP use the "bind IP" on the configuration file.

Yes but is it possible to use with that a control panel to?
And if so do you prefer me some 1

Never heard about that panel Link?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColorHost-Kevin
View Post
have not seen that control panel before.

But you could just host mutiple servers on different ports, or if you want a different IP use the "bind IP" on the configuration file.
I think he means this one
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=285622

I think you can.But it's hard to control i think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadhilkab
View Post
I think you can.But it's hard to control i think...
That pannel is not designed to handle multiple servers..its only for Personal(for a single server) use not commercial(multiple) use .

look, every server has gotta has its own port to listen from. You can't have two servers listening from the same port. You can rename samp03server to know which server you are dealing with through process, or you can just ignore that!

Already did that.7777 & 6025
but i can run only 1 at the same time.
tried with antctrl to but same problem if i turnon server 1 i cant turnon server2 if i turnout server 1 i can turnon server2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomWeb
View Post
Fadhilkab, I did it. But now is the problem How will it work on the control-panel?
Becouse if i go to my server1 controlpanel and turn it off ill go to my server2 control panel and then its already on if i restart it there my server1 go off and server2 is going to run
You had only asked me about running Multiple servers.On a same Private System.

Quote:
View Post
tried with antctrl to but same problem if i turnon server 1 i cant turnon server2 if i turnout server 1 i can turnon server2
Control panels released here are built to handle single server on a single IP. You need to buy a commercial one like TCAdmin or similar to that to handle multiple sa-mp servers at once.

Quote:
View Post
Even antctrl is for Personal use only.

Edit: Didnt see the above post( i was typing)..

Quote:
View Post
You can run 2 Server at the SAME time!Seriously what you need help with Panel ? or Running Multiple servers?

37.59.252.31:7777
37.59.252.31:8505

Here is an Example...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fadhilkab
View Post
You can run 2 Server at the SAME time!Seriously what you need help with Panel ? or Running Multiple servers?

37.59.252.31:7777
37.59.252.31:8505

Here is an Example...
You got GamePanelX and the XML for SA:MP Is rare.