How to remove registration system..??

Hey all
I started a new trucking server but i wanna use Xtreme Admin System in it...so i wanna know how to remove registration system from my Trucking Game Mode so my players can use the registration system of Xtreme Admin

Xtreme Admin System : -
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=286

The Trucking Game mode : -
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=196493

Remove it....

Code please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
Remove it....

Code please.
Ummm..i exactly dont know where the code is...Well you can download the GM from the link i gave above....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Ummm..i exactly dont know where the code is...Well you can download the GM from the link i gave above....
thing is we dont want the gamemode above search fo this text then send us everything around this

SetVehicleNumberPlate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PGTips
Посмотреть сообщение
thing is we dont want the gamemode above search fo this text then send us everything around this

SetVehicleNumberPlate
Okayy the weird thing is that, my GM dont have SetVehicleNumberPlate in it...!!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Okayy the weird thing is that, my GM dont have SetVehicleNumberPlate in it...!!
Then it doesnt set the plate

Unless there is a unique magical command i dont know about

let me download the script

Ive just looked at the script the script doesnt even set the Vehicle Plate are you sure you sent us the right Gamemode or is it somthing else like a filterscrpt your using that is setting the registrasion

EDIT: PS ILL LOOK AT PASTE BIN

EDIT: there is nothing in that script to set a reg plate :S cehck to see aboutthe filterscript thingy ^^^^

Yeah it is right GM i am using now...you can also test it...BTW that GM is very weird

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah it is right GM i am using now...you can also test it...BTW that GM is very weird
Ok ill tst it now im just reinstalling SAMP as i fogt my password and had to wipe my PC -.-

Ok i just tested it and on mine the plates are normal plates there is no custom anything about them

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok i just tested it and on mine the plates are normal plates there is no custom anything about them
Uhhmm..you mean you can remove the registration system..??

no i mean its not on the gamemode i loaded it and i ha normal SAMP plates

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 63 seconds.
seriously samp shorton the time just a little bit

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
no i mean its not on the gamemode i loaded it and i ha normal SAMP plates
Explain please....

Basicly i load the gamemode into my BETA server on its ow i get a truck look at its plate and the plate is gta plates tere is nothing forced on to them its just normal plates

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Basicly i load the gamemode into my BETA server on its ow i get a truck look at its plate and the plate is gta plates tere is nothing forced on to them its just normal plates
Dude your not making any sense. Your english is horrible, you understand nothing of what you are saying and your not even responding to the OP's question. Before you say your 'helping' anyone of these forums, why not read the PAWN Documentation and actually try understanding some stuff.

ON-TOPIC: It would be best to go into the thread in which you've gotten it from and request for the login system to be removed. If not, you must at least have minor understanding of PAWN and how they work.

LOL im typing in the pitch black im usin n american or what ever key board the keys are in the wrong place so i have to be able to see the keys its 5:44 am and i know pawno im trying to explain to him that in the Gamemode there is nothing setting the vehicle reg plate so basicly its located somwhere else in the loops he has and masses of scripts

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL im typing in the pitch black im usin n american or what ever key board the keys are in the wrong place so i have to be able to see the keys its 5:44 am and i know pawno im trying to explain to him that in the Gamemode there is nothing setting the vehicle reg plate so basicly its located somwhere else in the loops he has and masses of scripts
Unfortunatley sir, you don't know 'PAWNO', as it is the IDE (thanks Prawk). You don't even know 'Pawn' and this also includes yourself, myself and many other people on the forums. We know 'bits and pieces' of pawn. These bits helps us utilize coding within SA-MP and allows to create very useful things. You will only know the actual depth of pawn if you either go to school for it, or if your actually serious about learning it. Advanced scripters who makes good use of the actual language would be Y_Less, Calgoone, Slice, Double-O-Seven and lots of others. You my friend, not so much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
Unfortunatley sir, you don't know 'PAWNO', as it is the IDE, the compiler which is used to compile your script. You don't even know 'Pawn' and this also includes yourself, myself and many other people on the forums. We know 'bits and pieces' of pawn. These bits helps us utilize coding within SA-MP and allows to create very useful things. You will know the actual depth of pawn if you either go to school for it, or if your actually serious about learning it. Advanced scripters who makes good use of the actual language would be Y_Less, Calgoone, Slice, Double-O-Seven and lots of others. You my friend, not so much
you kno what fuck samp forums ive got better things to do like work on my server good bye and good night

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey all
I started a new trucking server but i wanna use Xtreme Admin System in it...so i wanna know how to remove registration system from my Trucking Game Mode so my players can use the registration system of Xtreme Admin..

Xtreme Admin System : -
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=286

The Trucking Game mode : -
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=196493

Please every1 help me...
Learn what the Dialog and Register scripting is in it, then remove it.

LMFAO @ this thread.. PGTips you made my day man.... Just how stupid you are really made my day.

and @ Kush "PAWNO" isnt the compiler, pawncc is <3

And free bump.