[GameMode] San Fierro Cops-Robbers-RPG v1.0

okay i got a new problem when giving cash to a player trough admin mode then anti-cheat thinks that player has used hacks for money so it bans the player -.- you should fix that to and also how can i unban a player?

Sam, try giving a lower amount of money. That might be the issue.

Also, to unban, go to the samp.ban file. Remove that nickname and go back IG or on the IRC channel and use (in game) /rcon reloadbans (Must have RC0N) or on the IRC channel use !rcon reloadbans

That should unban them.

Easier way... /unban and !unban from IRC.

E.g. !unban Stevo127

ok right now i dont have IRC server so does /unban do enough to get my friend to play again on server?

Ok, i was wrong, i thought i did add /unban for ingame, guess not. You will have to do it from IRC or make an /unban command for ingame using the IRC command code.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karagon
View Post
Claude, why not stfu?

I'm pretty sure you can't do it. Pretty sure of that.

And dare call Stevo a liar. I'll put you down in your tracks in 1 second. Now, either be nice, or don't say anything at fucking all.

Just another person who just HAS to say something bad about something.
lol seriously shut up.

Great gamemode! Going to improve it a bit and off I go!
(Btw - I lol'd at some of the texts in there,LOL!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montserrat
View Post
Great gamemode! Going to improve it a bit and off I go!
(Btw - I lol'd at some of the texts in there,LOL!)

Claude, until you prove you can fix that bug, stop coming back with silly comebacks, because so far you have not proved that you can script, and you also tried to lie about helping develop Crazybob's.

I could fix that bug very easily if i wanted to, but atm i am scripting CRRPG's next update, and like i said, i am no longer developing this GM, so why would i fix a bug YOU want fixed.

Claude I don't know why is that a problem doing SetPlayerMoney(playerid,0); also when a player leaves jail >.>
Just shut the .... up,I think you are just jealous of this Game Mode,it is a great GM and I will definitly use it in my server
(Btw I played CrazyBob C&R for 5 minutes and then got bored and left..)

Yea, Crazy Bob's isn't a long term GameMode.. I don't like it. And those bugs are easily fixed, he just had to make a big deal about it to try and troll in my topic >.>

Dude how can I remove the Businesses owners system? Its not usefull for me and I'm afraid I will get tons of errors if I do so

Why would you want to remove it? It's a simple system and lets players work towards getting a business? You could even sell this for real money if your GameMode was popular enough.
All that aside, just remove all the ownership code :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo127
View Post
Why would you want to remove it? It's a simple system and lets players work towards getting a business? You could even sell this for real money if your GameMode was popular enough.
All that aside, just remove all the ownership code :P
I don't really like it,and I do not think its very usefull.
It will only rise the amount of money hackers (be damned) in the server,and you know people could partner together to do other things,cmon its a C&R server
And ofcourse I sell this server for money once I get bored and busy,I hope for 1,000,000$ lol,I mean people buy 1 Kg of Potatoes for 3,000$,so why won't I get 1,000,000$

I have a question - does the vehicle saves after you buy it? I mean is it saved when you leave the server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montserrat
View Post
I have a question - does the vehicle saves after you buy it? I mean is it saved when you leave the server?
Dont double post.
It saves untill you leave the server I guess.

when comes a new version?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinesStar
View Post
when comes a new version?
It was posted a few pages before:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo127
View Post
Also, i am not scripting any longer on this GameMode, so if you want more things or things fixed, fix them yourself. If you can't, don't call my GameMode a buggy GameMode, cause you can't even script.
-----------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraZy_KiLLaH
View Post
Dont double post.
It saves untill you leave the server I guess.
Sorry I have seen it only after I posted my 2nd post.

If anyone want to check the script online with more player just check this :46.4.104.169:7782
its the normal version of san fierro cnr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinesStar
View Post
If anyone want to check the script online with more player just check this :46.4.104.169:7782
its the normal version of san fierro cnr!
You again? Haven't your post been deleted already?

Yeah but i only help!
All can see the gamemode dont cry^^