[GameMode] San Fierro Cops-Robbers-RPG v1.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevo127
View Post
IRC lets you chat and administrate the server from IRC. You dont have to be ingame to do this. This helps when you make a proper hosted server.

If you search for:

#define IRC_NETWORK

You will find it.
If you have it home hosted, you can connect via 127.0.0.1:PORT (Port is specified in the server.cfg)
Otherwise, if you have your IP port forwarded you can connect through your IP:PORT.
Get your IP from www.ipchicken.com
ty its working great now. sry for the late reply i havent been home all week.

Thanks. Hope to see some proper hosted usage of the Gamemode in the SAMP server list.

Is it Roleplay? OMG, i think, So much of looks, i don't wanna download it, lOl, but iT is really good, amhm

It's Cops and Robbers with a small bit of roleplay.

when i try and start the server i get:
[01:10:37] *** IRC Plugin: Could not resolve server address (No such host is known.)
[01:10:37] *** IRC_OnDisconnect: Bot ID 1 disconnected!
[01:10:37] *** IRC_OnDisconnect: Bot ID 1 attempting to reconnect...
[01:10:42] *** IRC Plugin: Could not resolve server address (No such host is known.)
This is a private server and i do not want to use IRC, how can i take it out and solve this problem without messing up the game

Well it's quite easy, Search IRC_CHANNEL (remove everything that has IRC_CHANNEL in it) and than search for IRC_ADMINCHANNEL and remove it all.

Now go to OnGamemodeInIt and search for IRC. Remove it all.

Or easier type ctrl+h and search for irc Everything it finds should be removed.

i remove every "irc" from the script, and i get lots of errors, but i may be doing something wrong. I just want to be able to connect to my server, IRC seems to prohibit me from doing so.

http://pastebin.com/Lj1uX8nw

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPM007
View Post
when i try and start the server i get:
[01:10:37] *** IRC Plugin: Could not resolve server address (No such host is known.)
[01:10:37] *** IRC_OnDisconnect: Bot ID 1 disconnected!
[01:10:37] *** IRC_OnDisconnect: Bot ID 1 attempting to reconnect...
[01:10:42] *** IRC Plugin: Could not resolve server address (No such host is known.)
This is a private server and i do not want to use IRC, how can i take it out and solve this problem without messing up the game
I get this too and I deleted all with irc but i get alot of errors and I tried the pastebin link you provided but the link was not found can you reprovide the link or help me please?

You dont need to remove IRC at all, it doesnt mess the game.
Quick way to "remove" it is to go under OnGameModeInit and comment out the IRC Connection timers.

EDIT: Source code can no longer be posted due to pastebin new max file size of 1MB.

Hey I got a little issue, how do I make a user CIA/Army.
I went to their user file and changed CIA=0 to CIA=1 asked them to come back to game but still it says you need permission, same for FBI?

Thanks in advance.

Make it 1337

More command

Very nice! good job

Awesome GOOD JOB

Was looking for this for a long time, now do not need more!
I'll be downloading and keeping for some time, very good.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds.
;@

There's a problem with the IRC plugin. The bot doesn't connect.

IRC plugin works fine, you have done something wrong. Read the whole topic before posting.

Register/Login system is bugged.

Works fine for me, all im sayin. As i said before, ive stopped scripting versions of this GM.