frustrated over this, please help me!

Heres the pastebin of my attempt to learn how to make jobs

http://pastebin.com/m7c307135

Theres no errors or anything but im having problems...I've tryed to make a simple command to see if setting a team only command works. but it didnt! I dont no whats wrong im frustrated over this little problem thats causing me a big headache!

Can someone take a look at this pastebin and fix the issue, and show me what i have done wrong? Please help me

The problem: The command i put /ahelp doesnt work, it says "you need to be a cop to use this command" but the skin i select is a cop.

So my question is...How do i make it so everything i set working for a certain team (Cop) works for that team

I'll pay $2 via paypal to who ever is able to solve this problem

What isn't working exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMan
What isn't working exactly?
My command /ahelp says "This command is for cops only" When the skin i selected is a cop

If player is a cop you show him "Only COP are authorized to use this command!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMan
If player is a cop you show him "Only COP are authorized to use this command!"
I did that...but when im a cop the command is suppose to work...but it doesnt

Maybe try this:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/ahelp", true) == 0) // ----------GUNZ COMMAND JUST FOR ADMIN
    {
        if (gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_COP)
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid,COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, "A FEW ADMIN COMMANDS");
            return 1;
        }
        else SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFF0000AA, "Only COP are authorized to use this command!");
        return 1;
    }
    return 0;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by killdahobo99
My command /ahelp says "This command is for cops only" When the skin i selected is a cop
Which is what you wrote in the script.

Equal: ==
Not equal: !=