[FilterScript] Relog / Reconnect system

This is a simple filterscript allowing players to re-connect using a simple command. This is done by banning their IP, and unbanning on disconnect - allowing them to reconnect.

NOTICE: If you use RemoveBuildingForPlayer, and do not restore the object by creating an object in it's place; the player will crash when they try to reconnect. I'd recommend creating a PLAYER object, and when they have safely connected removing said object.

You can find the script on pastebin here:
http://pastebin.com/kMH6sFrT

I recommend telling the script that this player (his IP) already has objects removed. When he disconnects from this script and reconnects check his ip and if it matches a player that already had his objects removed then don't remove objects under onplayerconnect.

(I'm typing quickly, i'm on my phone.)

Thats not possible within an FS unless the removebuilding codes are in the same FS. How-ever, that could be done within an include.

Good job nice signature tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppy
Посмотреть сообщение
Thats not possible within an FS unless the removebuilding codes are in the same FS. How-ever, that could be done within an include.
That said, why isn't this an include? I never use filterscripts that I did not create, and when I do it is a script I created to test features.

This is nice! However, sometimes the target player may encounter the "You are banned from this server." bug.

Thats not really something I can control, how-ever reloading bans frequently should help a bit.

what if player got crash in reconnecting? he will be banned !!

He won't be banned for crashing, that's a false assumption. They will simply crash because of something such as a RemoveBuildingForPlayer conflict, or server issue. No-one else has ever reported any such issue(to my knowledge) with the IP banning method.

nice job