Dynamic Object

Hi,

I create dynamic object and problem is that i can't to see him until i will move. But i need to do that.. WIth CreateObject all is fine, but maybe impsosible to make for specif objects faster loading or something like that?

I guess you mean draw distance:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreateObject

It's the last digits that's the draw distance.

No... I mean that i need createobject with CreateDynamicObject, but then i don't see him at right now i have to move when i can see him.

Dynamic Objects load when the player moves, that's just the way it is. They are much better than CreateObject.

But maybe possible to do that he load instantly, and i don't need to move? i need to do that just for one object.

With the Streamer plugin use Streamer_Update(playerid) to show/update objects for a specific player instantly, you can use Streamer_UpdateEx variant if you need more control...

native Streamer_UpdateEx(playerid, Float, Float:y, Float:z, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1);

x,y,z what mean? in what position is object, and there will be object, or player pos ?

The 'Ex' variant is for advanced uses, IMHO you shouldn't use it. Just use Streamer_Update. Only use I can think for it is when you want to 'preload' all objects at the coordinates specified (x, y, z) or in particular world or interiorid to speed up loading.

Then i can use just Streamer_Update( playerid ) and if i don't move i will still see object? because i freeze player and then in front of him create object.

And too very important when i createobject dynamic and i need to use this function?

CreateDynamicObject( ... );
Streamer_Update( playerid );

If you wish that dynamic objects appear without player moving when they are created, then in both cases the answer is "yes".