Sponsoring SA-MP Servers

Hi guys. I'm about to sponsor some (2-3 guys total) talented guys. I have some spare money so i decided to spend it this way. I will provide you a VPS with:
  • Intel i7-4930k CPU @ 3.40 GHz 6.19 GHz
  • 2 GB Ram
  • 80 GB HDD (expandable)
  • Windows/Centos
  • 1 Gbps Connection
  • Based on Turkey
If your server got succesful i also can expand your server and provide Domain+Webhost+Vbulletin.

I'm just interested in with people which created his own unique and promising gamemode but doesn't have money to purchase host. I'm just interested in custom made gamemodes because i want to sponsor promising server which can make incomes. I will not be staff member of your server nor i will not connect to your vps. Everything will be up to you. All i'm expecting is %50 of the donation incomes, you can do what ever you want with other %50.

Topic of pm: [Sponsor Application] Nickname

Template:
  • What is your name?
  • How old are you?
  • Your experience on the SAMP in question? (gameplay experience, coding experience, etc)
  • Past projects you have worked on or released including links (if any)
  • Why you want to host your server through our sponsorship and why do you think you are different then other applicants?
  • Specific information about your gamemode and why do you think it will get succesful?
  • Size of your development team (if any)
  • Size of your player base (if any)
  • Other notes
I will only get in touch with you if i think you are promising. I will not reply declined pm's.

Thank you

i dont think anyone will contact someone who begs for reps in their signature with bolded red huge text and expect them to help him.

plus, wrong section, post it here
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlawPaw
Посмотреть сообщение
i dont think anyone will contact someone who begs for reps in their signature with bolded red huge text and expect them to help him.

plus, wrong section, post it here
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=447813
I have my own server to and for creating advertisement topic i need reputation this is why i'm willing to get +reps. I'm not beging people for give me rep beging is like "Hi, i'm a idiot please give me rep ty ty ty".

Also i'm not looking for someone to help my server. I'm looking to sponsor people. So section you give me doesnt fits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latyos
Посмотреть сообщение
I have my own server to and for creating advertisement topic i need reputation this is why i'm willing to get +reps. I'm not beging people for give me rep beging is like "Hi, i'm a idiot please give me rep ty ty ty".
No, your signature is begging for rep.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also i'm not looking for someone to help my server. I'm looking to sponsor people. So section you give me doesnt fits.
Actually yes it does, because lots of people have posted in there asking for people to help by sponsoring them, so you will find people in there

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution$YOLO$
Посмотреть сообщение
No, your signature is begging for rep.
Begging: Expecting something from someone with giving nothing.
My signature: IF I HELPED GIVE ME +REP PLEASE

It's not begging it's a kind of tip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Actually yes it does, because lots of people have posted in there asking for people to help by sponsoring them, so you will find people in there
Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Only post if you are looking for someone to help you, or want someone to write a script for you.
I'm not looking for someone to help me or i don't want someone to write me a script so yeah

He is right. He is not begging for reps. Begging means that he'll PM people saying "Hey, I need some reps to advertise my server". What's wrong with you people?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
He is right. He is not begging for reps. Begging means that he'll PM people saying "Hey, I need some reps to advertise my server". What's wrong with you people?!
Beg
verb (used with object), begged, beg·ging.
1. To ask for as a gift, as charity, or as a favour.
2. To ask (someone) to give or do something.

Source:
Quote:
IF I HELPED GIVE ME +REP PLEASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Learn the english language. He is 'begging'.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not looking for someone to help me or i don't want someone to write me a script so yeah
You don't seem to have understood what I said. There are lots of people who have posted in that thread looking for sponsors. You are looking for people to sponsor. Find these people in that thread and contact them