giveallweapon having "i" error

I've made this code from giveweapon cmd and all my "all" commands are working except this one.It's getting "i" problem.Please help me
Код:
dcmd_giveallweapon(playerid, params[])
{
        new string[128];
        new Wepid;
        new Ammo;
        new name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
        GetPlayerName(playerid, name, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
        if(sscanf(params, "u", Wepid,Ammo)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"{FF0099}[ADMIN]{FFFFFF}/giveallweapon [Wepid] [Ammo]");
        for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
          if(!IsPlayerConnected(i)) return 1;
          GivePlayerWeapon(i, Wepid, Ammo);

}
        format(string,sizeof(string),"{FF0099}[ADMIN]{FFFFFF}Everyone has been given a %s!",aWeaponNames[Wepid],Ammo);
        SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_ADMIN,string);
        GivePlayerWeapon(i,Wepid,Ammo);
        return 1;
}
Error code
Код:
C:\Users\HACKIFYOUCAN\Desktop\NEW\FunGaming Stunt-Freeroam\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(5109) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
Код:
In line 5109:  GivePlayerWeapon(i,Wepid,Ammo);

if(sscanf(params, "u", Wepid,Ammo))

You only have 1 param "u", but you have "wepid" and "ammo".

pawn Код:
giveallweapon(playerid, params[])
{
        new string[128];
        new Wepid;
        new Ammo;
        if(sscanf(params, "ii", Wepid,Ammo)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"{FF0099}[ADMIN]{FFFFFF}/giveallweapon [Wepid] [Ammo]");
        {

}
        format(string,sizeof(string),"{FF0099}[ADMIN]{FFFFFF}Everyone has been given a %s!",aWeaponNames[Wepid],Ammo);
        return 1;
}

pawn Код:
giveallweapon(playerid, params[])
{
        new string[128];
        new Wepid;
        new Ammo;
        if(sscanf(params, "ii", Wepid,Ammo)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"{FF0099}[ADMIN]{FFFFFF}/giveallweapon [Wepid] [Ammo]");
        {
        }
        return 1;
}
try this?

Thanks ,i was not being that careful,did really not notice that.I've tried the command aboa but its not sending the message to everyone but the process is being executed!

lol, both of u forget to add "dcmd_" before "giveallweapon"

That's not the only problem. You also use return in the loop instead of continue;

You must also check the Wepid because if you pass any out-of-bounds value in aWeaponNames, it's going to give a run time error: Array index out of bounds.
pawn Код:
{
    new Wepid, Ammo;
    if(!(0 <= Wepid <= 46) || (Wepid == 19 || Wepid == 20 || Wepid == 21)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"Weapon IDs: 0-46. 19/20/21 are invalid.");
    {
        if(!IsPlayerConnected(i)) continue;
    }
    new string[128];
    format(string,sizeof(string),"{FF0099}[ADMIN]{FFFFFF}Everyone has been given a %s!",aWeaponNames[Wepid]);
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konstantinos
Посмотреть сообщение
That's not the only problem. You also use return in the loop instead of continue;

You must also check the Wepid because if you pass any out-of-bounds value in aWeaponNames, it's going to give a run time error: Array index out of bounds.
pawn Код:
{
    new Wepid, Ammo;
    if(!(0 <= Wepid <= 46) || (Wepid == 19 || Wepid == 20 || Wepid == 21)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"Weapon IDs: 0-46. 19/20/21 are invalid.");
    {
        if(!IsPlayerConnected(i)) continue;
    }
    new string[128];
    format(string,sizeof(string),"{FF0099}[ADMIN]{FFFFFF}Everyone has been given a %s!",aWeaponNames[Wepid]);
    return 1;
}
Working perfectly.Konstantinos,its been long that i've been going through all your posts and threads,you've really helped me while coding!Every code posted by you only works fine for me!