[FilterScript] [BG/EN] FastRestart

Hi With this script, if you are entered RCON password, you can restart server in game. Yes .. I know you'll tell me that there is already such a RCON command, but there may be people who do not know, and I decided to do a script. BTW: sryy for my bad english

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Cmds
/restart - to restart server

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Info
If you already have such CMD, you can change it.. it's SO easy.. In the script, I described how to change it

The command restart only Gamemod! Not Filterscripts!

Credits

me - idea, script and uploading
SA-MP - to do samp

Download
EN Version
BG Version

This is VERY simple and why would you use this if theres already a command to do that without adding any script? I mean whats the different between this and /rcon gmx?

WestSize ти ли си ?

Useless :/

i hate FS whats just so pointless fuck sake!

Leave him alone, he tried didn't he? maybe he's new and he's proud of the new script hes made.

Hope to get more from you nice start..