Elevator problem

I have this FS wich is an elevator, I havent changed anything in the FS but now it have just stopped working. When you call it to you it comes but when you ask it to take you somewhere it dosnt respond. Nothing happens so i was hoping one of you could help me fix this. Here is pastebin link to it

I think there is a problem with the dialog Ids..
Check all the scripts you're using, and make sure under OnDialogResponse at the end, it has return 0; and not return 1;
If that's done and the problem persists, you can change the dialog ids in the elevator script to something you haven't used yet.

I didnt understand what you mean, could you please comment the lines with what to do?

bump

#define DIALOG_ID (874)
Change 874 to an ID that is not used anywhere

For example like 875?

Yeah, if you don't use that already..
Try changing numbers until it works, it would save you alot of work/time though if you first check all the ids used already in your script(s).
Or use a very high number that you haven't used yet for sure.

So even if i havent used 875 in this fs it will still not work if i have used it in my GM?

No, since these ID's go globally, so they will mix up if used in multiple scripts.

I get undefined symbol error on the playsoundforplayer. Could you help me fixed it? i tried to add new playsoundforplayer but still the same error