Server No Opening.

Hello.
What would be the problem that,when im trying to open a server,it stays opened for like 2 seconds then it closes?
No errors given in server_log file.

do you have luxadmin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by InTeL_cOrE_i7
Посмотреть сообщение
do you have luxadmin?
No,i don't.But i mean in generaly,what would be the problem?

The first thing I can think of, is that you may not change the rcon password when you download the server package, and it closes the server windows without printing anything. Another possible things may are: You did not create on the scriptfiles some folder you may need or last, it causes a server crash. Would you mind to load crashdetect, just to be sure!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
The first thing I can think of, is that you may not change the rcon password when you download the server package, and it closes the server windows without printing anything. Another possible things may are: You did not create on the scriptfiles some folder you may need or last, it causes a server crash. Would you mind to load crashdetect, just to be sure!
Actually it used to work just fine,then i added a Register System that i've made and havent used for a while ,created the folders on the scriptfiles aswell + the FS has no errors/warnings,whatsoever.

Did you load any plugin that filterscript uses?

Since, you're telling me that before you added the filterscript, it worked fine then the problem is with that filterscript and possible a missing plugin that the filterscript uses.

It uses
Код:
sscanf
which i do have. Well im going to test a second filterscript that has that plugin in it see if it does the same.

EDIT:Nope,not the same problems,i also tried to add that FS as the only one on the server but still the same problem.

Have you backed up the original script you had, before adding the register system? Did it work awesomely fine? Does your server has *facepalm* the rcon password 'changeme'?

So, the other filterscript worked fine and the first you added keep closing the server windows?
What I suggest you is to add crashdetect and nativechecker and show us what it prints on the server_log.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat_Pawar
Посмотреть сообщение
Does your server has *facepalm* the rcon password 'changeme'?
He said it worked fine before adding the filterscript, so it's not that. Read the posts above you, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
View Post
So, the other filterscript worked fine and the first you added keep closing the server windows?
What I suggest you is to add crashdetect and nativechecker and show us what it prints on the server_log.txt

He said it worked fine before adding the filterscript, so it's not that. Read the posts above you, please.
Alright,i will use them and leave a reply with the 'error'!

Yes Dwane, I read it, he didn't directly answer that question, so I thought he had ignored it. Anyways, well, never mind.

Ok so i used crashdetect and i got the following:
Code:
[14:02:18] [debug] Server crashed due to an unknown error
and then a list of some error codes?:
http://pastebin.com/K5bvnEVK

Alright, we know that the problem is now a crash. I don't like that it doesn't mention the error or where the crash is occured, to which callback. Let's hope that if you add a compiler setting, it will say more things but I doubt about it. DO what this post says.

It has something to do with your configuration file, aka: your notepad that says "server". Try fixing the gamemode or url.

Nope ,it's a filterscript,Admin System seems to be the problem. I dont know whats wrong with it tho!

you can open server_log, go and go to end

another thing you could do it remove your admin/register filterscript it that not the problem then remove all filterscripts in server-config but if that not work i don't know wat is wrong