SA-MP Frequently Asked Questions

Where can I contact Kalcor or somebody who is associated with SA-MP Wiki? Is there an IRC server or an e-mail address for that? Or should I post to the forum if I have a question?
Edit: NVM, found irc

Thanks it helped!

I lol'd at the

Code:
Do you need to complete the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sneaky-
View Post
Q: My sa-mp does not work on Windows Vista?
A: http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=12424.0
This link doesn't work, help please?

I think it pointed here: Click

Hello there, dear SA-MP developers.

Today the server I am playing on got infected with a guy using this new hack released, forcing player crashes etc.
What can we do to avoid this or can you make a anti-***** to the new release? This is really needed as they come and we cannot avoid it if they use VPN or yeah, you see what I mean I hope..

This is really hard to figure out who is doing it and how we can kick them out.

HighPitchedVoice

Message icons rock!

ThankYou

Really good topic.
Thank you.

Is the "Official" tab ever gonna return? :w

i'm dont now Rcon password

No Chaz

So the steam support thing you need to download if it's a cracked game does that mean it is illegal or is it legal THX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carter_Turtle
View Post
So the steam support thing you need to download if it's a cracked game does that mean it is illegal or is it legal THX
lol, You should visit your school more often.

Plus this is a SA-MP related thread, why did you go all the way to Steam? The steam version isn't even compatible with SA-MP unless you patch it.

If you mean what I think you mean (You bought it on Steam and you wanna crack it because of SAMP),

I don't know. Buying an 8 year old game is so confusing already. Just go ahead. Not like the FBI will come after you for it. hahaha