number of...

hello i need help after long time.
i made house sysem.
but its bug.

PHP код:
C:\Users\MaticKepa\Desktop\samp\SFCRRPG\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(11374) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
C
:\Users\MaticKepa\Desktop\samp\SFCRRPG\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(17028) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
C
:\Users\MaticKepa\Desktop\samp\SFCRRPG\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(17032) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
C
:\Users\MaticKepa\Desktop\samp\SFCRRPG\gamemodes\SFCRRPG.pwn(17033) : warning 202number of arguments does not match definition
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664              Copyright 
(c1997-2006ITB CompuPhase
4 Warnings

those lines
PHP код:
        if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(jHouseInfo[j][hEnterX], HouseInfo[j][hEnterY], HouseInfo[j][hEnterZ]) && GetPlayerInterior(i) == HouseInfo[j][hOutsideInt] && GetPlayerVirtualWorld(i) == HouseInfo[j][hOutsideVir])

dini_Get(fstring"Owner"HouseInfo[houseid][hOwner]);

dini_Float(fstring"HV_PosZ"HouseInfo[houseid][hVecZ]);

dini_Float(fstring"HV_PosA"HouseInfo[houseid][hVecA]); 

Try this:

pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(i, 7, HouseInfo[j][hEnterX], HouseInfo[j][hEnterY], HouseInfo[j][hEnterZ]) && GetPlayerInterior(i) == HouseInfo[j][hOutsideInt] && GetPlayerVirtualWorld(i) == HouseInfo[j][hOutsideVir])
You didn't add a range. Plus, why are you using j as the playerid? From what it looks like, you are doing a loop with the variable i, as you check i's interior/virtual world, so I changed j to i on IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint.

EDIT: for(new j = 0; j < MAX_HOUSES; j++)

mybe u will understand it now :P

I understand, but does that work?

Of course your old code wouldn't have worked, considering you were checking if a house id was in range of the house coordinates, instead of a playerid, and you weren't checking the range.

Did it work when you compiled with what I provided?

If not, reshow all the errors, explaing what line each is on using comments (// comment here)