[GameMode] [GM] tAxI's Freeroam World - Back in Dev

UPDATED!!! now contains a fix for the buggy destroyvehicle so nobody shud become invisible now even when selling and calling cars to you

just be patient...if a person is on your bike it may take up to 10 seconds to come to you lol, unfortunately this is necesary to prevent clients becoming invisible and/or crashing etc etc :S

Thank you very much taxi

lol i think my zip compiler was misbehaving when i made that zip file u downloaded so i recon thats what the problem was

I have a problem, when i try to compile, i get (25) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dubd"

psc... http://www.dracoblue.net/index.php?i...31&Language=en
if you don`t know where to put it, then dont compile anything..

Yay an update. hopefully this will fix all the crashing i was having. Great gamemode but it got too annoying so i took it off my server last night. I'll be putting it back up though.

Anyone know how you'd change the speedometer / fuel style to http://forum.sa-mp.com/index.php?topic=27691.0 ?

hey taxi, the admin sys is a ltittle bugged, sometimes my admins just lose their admin levels for no reason and wen i use /admins, it only shows one person at a time, as uposed to all of the admins online

its too hard to add vehicles for scripting beginner and i need more cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by serj009
hey taxi, the admin sys is a ltittle bugged, sometimes my admins just lose their admin levels for no reason and wen i use /admins, it only shows one person at a time, as uposed to all of the admins online
ok srj i'll look into it...i do remember removing a bit from admins so i maybe removed too much or added a return somewhere which stops it scanning everyone at the first loops lol

also i beleev there is a bug that I'm not thinking about here...when u setadmin it doesn't check if the player u are making admin is logged in and as such when they dc they aren't saved as an admin so i shall have to fix that check too, i think thats all thats wrong with the code for those 2 things...also im gonna be updating the vehicle call functions again...the way im using is a bit innefficent and could really be made much simpler just using a single timer lol so I'll check that out and try to fix it...business system is fully designed and ready to be implemented...im still testing for bugs though so i won't release just yet...maybe later tonight but probs tomor

as for adding vehicles being difficult...its even easier than in pwn for crying out loud lol...u just put the vehicle spawn info the setup file minus the brackets and addstaticvehicle and voilla...ur file is setup :P

if u need it clearer just read the first page of the topic

thanks, the only thing that happens now is: /announce doesnt wirk and seems to remove your admin Allowance and the callcar doesnt work.

Suggestion: Maybe adding a /vehicle ID/Name for spawning vehicles for admins and /weapon ID/Name for admin spawning weapons. Would be ultimate server then!

link fixed and mind the huge writing please lol :P

THANKS! this one will be really good base for my mod!!
I'll give you huge credit ;]

OMFG LINK!! LINK!! THE GOOD GAMEMODES HAVE BROKEN LINKS!

Can anybody upload this why make topic and dont keep it updated?

apload pls

I doubt still someone have it .. its a old Gamemode