help with damage

Hey guys,
Is there any Possibillity to deactivate "OnPlayerTakeDamage" or make the damage at least 0?

I hope someone knows a method.

What so like players dont take any damage at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by new121
Посмотреть сообщение
What so like players dont take any damage at all?
yeah

the SetPlayerTeam function will help you disabling "friendly fire".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babul
Посмотреть сообщение
the SetPlayerTeam function will help you disabling "friendly fire".
ah, thats neat. So it means, when everyone is in Team 1, noone can make damage, is that assumption correkt?

yes. there were some reports about team friendly fire NOT working sometimes, if that ever happens to you, then set all players' team again (refresh them) - this happens sometimes when a new player joins a team, but thats not the problem now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babul
Посмотреть сообщение
yes. there were some reports about team friendly fire NOT working sometimes, if that ever happens to you, then set all players' team again (refresh them) - this happens sometimes when a new player joins a team, but thats not the problem now
when i accually did assign people to the same team, they dont do dmg, which accually solved my problem. So now im wondering, if i can "disable" it somehow?

I want to use that command for a teampaintball system, but my problem is, that when ppl leave the paintball, that they should not be in the team anymore.

I would normally use a for loop, but im not happy with those, since they take some ressource ^^

EDIT:
Nevermind, i just assigned the teamvalue to the playerid, so when someone leaves the paintball area, his new team will be the playerid.

thanks for helping