[BUG] /t in Dialogs

While making a shop dialog for my server I noticed you have to do /t twice on the first item.
pawn Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_SHOP, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Shopping Menu", "Camera\t\t$100\nCell Phone\t$150", "Buy", "Cancel");
If you only do it once, you'll not get a tab(whatever they're called).

Yup, confirmed by me too

I guess this depends on the string lenght of each part BEFORE the \t
Dont know the exact lenght, but try this:

Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 456, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Shopping Menu", "Cell Phone\t$100\nCell Phone\t$150", "Buy", "Cancel");
It got the same lenght on each line and it works..

Vogue, what the hell are you talking about? You've just copied my code and changed the dialogid to 456 and added "Cell Phone" twice while removing "Camera".

Maybe the tab is at the exact same position as where the word ends?

I don't think it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Luis
Посмотреть сообщение
Vogue, what the hell are you talking about? You've just copied my code and changed the dialogid to 456 and added "Cell Phone" twice while removing "Camera".
You understand me wrong.
If theres a new tab or not depends on the previously string lenght before the \t
That means (just an example):

123456\t7 generates 123456 7
1\t234567 generates 1 234567

Its way easier to understand if u go right into word or some office thing like that and try it on ur own.
By sticking to ur example:
Код:
ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_SHOP, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "Shopping Menu", "Camera1234\t$100\nCell Phone\t$150", "Buy", "Cancel");
Try this, i made the 1st entry longer.. if u dont understand it now, nevermind (no offend), just want to show u that its no "bug"

It is still a bug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe the tab is at the exact same position as where the word ends?
That is actually a good point.

This is also where tables in dialogs fail. If you line up all your input into a table and change resolution, your table will mess up. I'm not sure why, maybe with the font size changing? It's a big let down as you still have to use textdraws or the old menus to properly line up data into tables.