What's the "radius" of CreateExplosion?

Hello.

I've always asked myself what was the use of the "radius" parameter of the "CreateExplosion" function. Whatever I put in it (-1.0, 0.0, 5.0, 1000.0), the explosion always has the same effect. I really don't understand what's the use of this parameter.

If someone could en-light me on this please...

pawn Код:
/*Float:X   The X-coordinate where the explosion will happen.
Float:Y The Y-coordinate where the explosion will happen.
Float:Z The Z-coordinate where the explosion will happen.
type    The type of explosion.
Float:radius    The explosion radius.
*/

CreateExplosion(x+random(5), y+random(5), z+random(5), 12, 10.0);
As we can see the last parameter of CreateExplosion is radius. You use a very high value that's why you can't notice any change. Try to put a small value and see if it's the same.

I think it's the explosion radius, maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
Посмотреть сообщение
I think it's the explosion radius, maybe.
As far as I noticed, the explosion radius is determined only by the explosion type, while the radius has no effect at all.

Well, it is not going to work if you are putting in some random numbers such as you just stated above. The explosion radius, basically means the explosion range. How can be a radius negative or equivalent to 0?!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radius

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MWR]Blood
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, it is not going to work if you are putting in some random numbers such as you just stated above. The explosion radius, basically means the explosion range. How can be a radius negative or equivalent to 0?!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radius
Have you even read what I wrote in this thread, before trying to play Mr. Genius? That parameter had NO influence in my tests.

I also noticed this. The radius is useless, it will not change anything. I think the developers made a mistake.

Have you tried a really small radius (0.8, for example)? Maybe it's meant for reducing the AOE.

Search in ****** for "SA:MP script king download" and you will find whatever you want in that program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
Have you tried a really small radius (0.8, for example)? Maybe it's meant for reducing the AOE.
Yup. Doesn't change anything either...