2 Warnings - number of arguments

Quote:

format(string,sizeof(string),"\t"lyellow2"Hey,%s! Welcome to the help page of RP!\n\nWe have several jobs in our server:\n* Trucker \n"lblue"* Police \n"lorange"* Assistance \n"lgreen"* Driver \n",GetPlayerName(playerid));

Код:
(651) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
(651) : warning 202: number of arguments does not match definition
Thanks for helpers.

pawn Код:
new PlayerName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid,PlayerName,sizeof(PlayerName));
format(string,sizeof(string),"\t"lyellow2"Hey,%s! Welcome to the help page of RP!\n\nWe have several jobs in our server:\n* Trucker \n"lblue"* Police \n"lorange"* Assistance \n"lgreen"* Driver \n",PlayerName);
hope it works

Didn't see the post above mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi_Evandy
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
new PlayerName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid,PlayerName,sizeof(PlayerName));
format(string,sizeof(string),"\t"lyellow2"Hey,%s! Welcome to the help page of RP!\n\nWe have several jobs in our server:\n* Trucker \n"lblue"* Police \n"lorange"* Assistance \n"lgreen"* Driver \n",PlayerName);
hope it works
Thanks mate!
Now i have a diffrent error, after i put a register & login system in my mode.
Quote:

(13) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "YSI\y_ini"

Quote:

#include <YSI\y_ini>

I have all the YSI pack in Includes under Pawno folder, what's the problem?

You don`t have y_ini in YSI folder or you are using other pawno,enter in that pawno where you have the YSI folder and open the gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzAkS.
Посмотреть сообщение
You don`t have y_ini in YSI folder or you are using other pawno,enter in that pawno where you have the YSI folder and open the gamemode.
Okay, now it gave me 26 ERRORS

the main of them doesn't connected to the mode :
PHP код:
pawno\include\dutils.inc(28) : error 021symbol already defined"isNumeric"
pawno\include\dutils.inc(379) : error 025: function heading differs from prototype
pawno
\include\dutils.inc(380) : error 021symbol already defined"strtok"
pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(2501) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate")
pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(2566) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate")
pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(3426) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerTakeDamage")
pawno\include\YSI\internal\y_dohooks.inc(3495) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerGiveDamage"

From where do you open your .pwn file? If you open it directly from the file where your amx and pwn files are located, this will surely give you includes error. Always open the file from pawno.exe (i.e. goto pawno folder and open pawno.exe and then do Ctrl+O and the select the file from there).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_khan
Посмотреть сообщение
From where do you open your .pwn file? If you open it directly from the file where your amx and pwn files are located, this will surely give you includes error. Always open the file from pawno.exe (i.e. goto pawno folder and open pawno.exe and then do Ctrl+O and the select the file from there).
It's excatly what i did bro'.

Remove the function strtok and isNumeric because it is already defined in your script or it is in any of the includes.

Paste line 379.

While for the declaration errors do it like this:
pawn Код:
forward OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate(vehicleid);
forward OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid);
forward OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid);
forward OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid);
Add these lines anywhere in your gm but not in callbacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal_khan
Посмотреть сообщение
Remove the function strtok and isNumeric because it is already defined in your script or it is in any of the includes.

Paste line 379.

While for the declaration errors do it like this:
pawn Код:
forward OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate(vehicleid);
forward OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate(vehicleid);
forward OnPlayerTakeDamage(playerid);
forward OnPlayerGiveDamage(playerid);
Add these lines anywhere in your gm but not in callbacks.
Still same errors ( i paste it up in the GM , down of the news section ), and the line 379 Look at the file place, it's .inc not the GM..